Chapter 7

I prepared a simple carbonara dish for our food. Nagpabili rin ako ng pizza at fried chicken, hoping that her little sister would love it.

Naglinis ako ng unit magmula kaninang natapos akong nag umagahan. My unit is already cleaned to begin with, but I still need to clean it thoroughly.

I am quite a bit excited. Not only because I am meeting a fan but the high possibility of seeing Liberty in a normal fit, aside from her usual white shirt and black jacket.

She was wearing a dress during my mall show and her hair was freely falling behind her back. She looks so gorgeous. And her aura just feels different.

Napatigil ako sa pagsubo ng inorder kong pananghalian ng iba na naman ang pumapasok sa isipan ko.

I shook my head disappointedly but I can't help but smile too. Muli akong napailing...I am so doomed, huh?

After eating my lunch and thinking of those possibilities, I took a shower. I am not a fan of long showers unless I am stressed or physically tired but today, I made sure that I am clean from my nails to the tip of my hair.

Pinili kong isuot ang disente kong puting long sleeves, then rolled it up to my arms. I combed my hair and thought that I should get a haircut soon. Magpapa schedule ako this week kapag mas magaan na ang schedule ko.

After finishing all of it, I comfortably sat on the sofa while I browsed my phone for messages from her and indeed, there was one message from her. I opened it right away, she texted me five minutes ago, informing me that they are near.

Kaagad akong napatayo at muling inayos ang pananamit ko. Few minutes passed and my phone rang. I quickly picked it up and saw her calling, which I answered right away.

"Hello?" Hindi ko maiwasan na kabahan.

"Sir, nandito na po kami sa labas ng unit niyo. And I already listed our names at the reception, Sir." She informed me.

Tumikhim ako. "Okay...wait for me."

Our call ended and I almost ran towards the door. Pinigil ko ang nararamdaman at huminga ng malalim bago ito tuluyang buksan. I am too excited for this simple meetup.

Binuksan ko ito at unang bumungad sa akin ang itsura niya.

And I wasn't disappointed, 'cause she really looks really different with her dress on and her hair down, cascading freely to her slender shoulder. Her collarbones on my plain view.

My mouth dropped with the sight in front of me. She is indeed really gorgeous.

I have been in the industry for so long already, where talent isn't enough, and being gifted with physical attributes will gain you more attention.

She could pass more than that.

"Sir?"

Kaagad kong tinikom ang labi ko at tumikhim. I looked down and saw her little sister, with her eyes glistening with admiration. I need to focus.

I smiled at her and levelled our eyes. She is cute.

"Hi!" I happily greeted her.

Her cheeks reddened with my simple remark.

"Hello po..." She shyly greeted me with her eyes still looking at me the same.

"Come in and be comfortable." I opened my door widely for both of them.

Pumasok kaming tatlo at naupo sa may sofa. She was clinging to Liberty and it shows how close they were.

Pero kahit saan yata mapunta ang atensyon ko ay kusang bumabalik sa kanya. Her dress wasn't short, it was above the knee but when she sat down, it revealed a partial part of her thigh and I can't help but stare at it, wondering how smooth it would be in my palms.