Chapter 2

Chloe's POV

Max and I ran as fast as we could to the old warehouse. Once inside, I grab Max's hand and pull her to behind a massive pile of old metal scraps in the corner.

"Will they be okay?" Max whispers. I nod and put my finger to my lips.

"Shh, stay quiet for now." I whisper back.

We sit together in total silence, you can hear every little sound possible with how quiet it is. I hold Max's hand in support, knowing she's scared. After a while, we hear the door creak open and rushed footsteps, at first I thought it was Sunwoo and Haknyeon.

"Girls~"

"We know your in here~"

"Come out now or if we find you, you'll be in bigger trouble~"

I recognise their voices from earlier, its the three who came up to us in the mall. I could hear their footsteps getting closer.

"GOT YOU!"

We both scream and Max punches him in the face. I cover my mouth, trying not to laugh.

"Ow!" He shouts, holding his nose.

"Don't fucking jump at someone asshole!" Max shouts.

The one Max punched, looks to his two friends, while holding his nose still.

"Drug them like the other two runts." He instructs.

"Who died and made you boss?" One sasses.

"Changmin, now get on with it!" He shouts.

"Changmin isn't dead, just a control freak." The other mumbles.

I look at Max and nod, both of us about to run when one of them grabs me and the other grabs Max. We wriggle in their holds, but their grip is to tight.

"Nighty night~" The one holding me teases.

That is the last thing I hear before blacking out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I stir awake, I see I'm lying on the floor in a strange room, I saw Max passed out next to me still. I look up and see the one who grabbed me, standing in front of me, eating an apple. I notice Sunwoo and Haknyeon are still passed out too, on the other side of the room. I realise my arms are tied with ropes.

"What the hell! Get these ropes of me!" I scream.

"Aw, your so cute when your feisty, little puppy." He said, squatting down in front of me, a playful smirk on his face.

"Get away from her!" Sunwoo shouts from the other side of the room.

"What is all this ruckus?" The one Max punched, calls as he walks in.

"Fuckers! Let us go!" Haknyeon shouts.

"Language." A low voice suddenly calls. A tall, dark haired male walks in. Making everyone go quiet. I feel his aura is different, threating, dark, powerful.

"Hmm, my head." Max groans, shifting next to me.

"Let us go." Sunwoo growls. The tall, dark haired male smirks.

"Why would we do that?" He calls.

"We don't know you!" Haknyeon exclaims, making him laugh.

"You will."

He then turns to the three who took us.

"Bring our....guests, to the main room, keep the ropes for...security." He orders.

The three nod as the taller one leaves, one grabs both Haknyeon and Sunwoo, another grabs me and the third grabs Max.

"Get your hands off us!" Haknyeon shouts.

I wriggle in the grip as we are dragged out the room. I just hope things will be okay and we can escape.