Chapter 20

Max's POV

I was walking over to the alpha's den. Eric had said I was allowed to since I had finished the washing. I had the basket of clothes, walking over. I knocked on the door before walking in. I then notice Younghoon sat on the sofa.

"Hi sweetheart, place it over there." He said, pointing to the side. I go and place the basket down and was about to leave, when Younghoon calls me.

"Y-Yes?" I call.

"Come here." He said.

I walk over and he nods to the spot between his stretched legs. I stand between them, looking at him. He smirks and pulls me down, so I straddle his waist.

"Fuck you scent is amazing~" He groans, running his hands over my waist.

"W-What are you d-doing?" I stutter.

"Taking my babygirl's scent in. Your mine Max, you belong to me." He said, kissing along my neck.

I close my eyes and move so he has better access, he chuckles and runs his tongue along the area. I then gasp as he pinches my waist. His lips travel along my neck until they reach my lips. He pulls me closer, our bodies so close, I could feel the heat coming off his.

"Your mine. Your my mate Max." He said as we pull away for air.

"I know." I said with a giggle.

"I'm the one in charge baby, you follow my rules and orders. You will be punished if you step out of line. That includes with the others." He tells me.

"O-Okay." I reply.

"Okay alpha." He said deeply.

"Okay alpha." I repeat, making him smirk.

"Or if something else makes you more comfortable sweetheart~" He responds. I blush and look down, but he holds my chin, keeping my head in place.

"Don't be scared darling, I won't hurt you." He tells me.

"I-I'm not." I mumble.

"I can feel your emotions, hear what your thinking, you can do the same with me." He replies.

"S-Sorry." I said, glancing away.

"Look at me." He orders, making me look at him again.

"Your mine. Your beautiful. What I say you do." I nod as he leans in to kiss me again. He slips his tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch of it.

When he pulls away, the smirk is still on his face. He pats my thighs, making me get up.

"Now run along little pup, I'll see you later~"

I bow my head and go back to the main house and bedroom. Hoping I don't bump into any of the others.