Chapter 14

Chloe's POV

The four of us stand together, looking at the stronger males, wondering what is going on, their faces are blank but their eyes show many emotions.

"What part of keeping you safe from the outside would don't you get?" Younghoon questions.

"Then why are you all being so suspicious!" Max shouts.

"And we had the same dream!" She adds. I glance over to Sangyeon, who's watching silently from the back, as he always does.

"Chain them." Jacob instructs with a sigh.

"W-What?" Sunwoo calls.

Hyunjae, Kevin and Chanhee come over, grabbing Sunwoo and Haknyeon, Juyeon walks over to help as they chain their wrists up, dragging them into the house.

"What are they doing!" I shout, running over, but Sangyeon steps in front of me.

"Come with us." He said, turning around.

"Chloe!"

I turn around to see Younghoon with his arm around Max's neck, leading her inside, a smirk on his lips as his face is close to hers. Changmin gives me a look as I walk inside with a sigh. We are lead to a big room, Sunwoo and Haknyeon chained to the floor as they growl and shout trying to get free.

"Let them go!" I shout, trying to run over, but Juyeon stops me, a smirk on his face as he pushes me to my knees with ease.

"Now the fun begins~" Changmin sings as he sits down in a chair.

I glance over at Sunwoo and Haknyeon, their eyes shining blue, their teeth sharp and their claws out. I look around and see Younghoon sat down too with Max on her knees in front of him, her eyes filled with tears as she watches Sunwoo and Haknyeon.

"W-What is all this for!" I shout.

"Move." I hear behind me.

I glance and see Sangyeon talking to Juyeon, the younger male nods and heads to sit down, that's when I see all the alphas sat in a chair, I then notice Kevin kneeling next to Jacob and Chanhee next to Changmin.

"Y-Your matching us." I said suddenly realising what was happening. I hear Sangyeon laugh behind me, he pats my head, making Sunwoo growl.

"Your a smart girl~" He praises.

"Get your hands... Off her!" Sunwoo shouts loudly.

"Now, now pup, calm down~" Sangyeon orders, making Sunwoo shrink down.

"We've had our eyes on you for a while now, little one was clever enough to figure that out. If we didn't get to you, more dangerous people would have. Just think of it this way, we're werewolves like you, we're here to keep you safe, the vampires in the world wouldn't. They want your blood, the girls to be exact." He adds.

"So why the fuck are we chained up!" Haknyeon growls.

"Oh pup, watch your language again~" Younghoon calls with a laugh. I look over and see Max looking down at the floor, her hands in her lap together. He runs his hand down her back gently.

"We need to test you." Jacob said, making my focus go back to them.

"Your dreams are about to come true~" Changmin calls.

"Girls you have a minute to run into the woods, I suggest you go now." Juyeon said.

"Go~" Sangyeon whispers in my ear.

I get to my feet quickly, watching Max do the same. I grab her hand and look at Sunwoo and Haknyeon. Their eyes still bright blue, I can see anger, but a glimpse of hope, Sunwoo nods as if to say its okay.

Max and I run out the house and towards the woods, the chase is on but I know our boys can fight them.