Chapter 22

Sangyeon's POV

It had been an hour since the girls left and I was getting worried. We've not had any contact from them and something isn't right. I just know it.

"Hyung calm down, Max is probably dragging Chloe down the sweet section." Kevin said.

"No, something isn't right and I know it." I said.

"I can feel it too." Younghoon mentions.

Just then my phone rang. I look and it and see a blocked ID. I quickly answered it.

"Hello?" I call.

"Ah if it isn't the true alpha himself."

"Lee Taeyong, you dead asshole, what the fuck do you want." I spat down the phone.

"Oh just a little chat, I do have your girlies here~"

As he said that I felt my eyes changing, I look at the glass coffee table and saw them turning red instantly.

"Let them go." I ordered, but he just laughed.

"Their blood smells really good, keep us happy for a long time." He said.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Oh you dumb mutt, I have what I want. If you want them back, good luck getting past my boys." He responds.

I growl and hang up my phone. I look at the others, knowing they heard all the conversation.

"I don't know who the fuck this guy thinks he is, but I'm about to kick his undead ass!" Sunwoo shouts, his claws already out.

"Calm down." Juyeon tells him.

"How, my best friends are taken and your all sitting here like its over! Its not!" He shouts.

"Babe calm down." Juyeon said again.

"Plan?" Younghoon calls.

"Go in and get our girls back." Haknyeon said.

"We need to think logistically, pup." Hyunjae tells him.

"Plan?" Younghoon calls again, his hands locked together, resting under his chin to hold his head up.

"We can track the girls scents, especially us two." I begin, pointing to Younghoon and myself.

"Okay, then what?" Changmin questions.

"I think of on the way, we haven't got time to waste." I answer, getting to my feet.

The others follow behind quickly as we leave to the woods. The further we travel, the better Chloe's scent is. I stop in the middle of the clearing and close my eyes. I could hear the others stop as I take a deep breath.

"They're at a warehouse on the North side of town." Younghoon said. I knew he could pick up Max's scent.

I nod and we run as a pack towards the warehouse, following the scent trail. Within a few minutes all of us are surrounding the old, dirty warehouse. I could hear the girls heartbeats from inside.

"Okay true alpha, what's the rest of your grand plan?" Eric asks, I give him a look to drop the sarcasm.

"We go in, stick to the shadows-" I begin, but Sunwoo cuts me off.

"We're not the fucking ninja turtles." He growls.

"Shut up." Juyeon tells him, making him go quiet.

"As I was saying. Stick to the shadows, to kill a vampire you need to think like one, then we rip those undead bastards necks out and get our girls back." I continue.

"We're with you." Jacob said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

I nod and look at all the guys. We would get these girls back no matter now much undead blood is spilt tonight.