Chapter 9

Chloe's POV

We just finished cleaning all the plates. We stand around the kitchen, waiting further instructions, when Kevin walks in.

"The alphas have gone back, you guys can go to your room. Breakfast is at 8, be there at 7:50, again before the alphas." He tells us, a smile on his face.

"Okay." I said.

The four of us head up to our room, sitting on one bed to chat for a bit. After a while, I decide to to go to the bathroom, Haknyeon was using our on-suite one, so I was gonna use one down the hall.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I said.

I leave the bedroom and start walking down the hall. As I do, curiosity gets the better of me and I wander down the stairs quietly, looking around before exiting the back door, onto the patio. I take in the view. The two houses are on a large bit of land, the forest backing onto the houses. I stand for a bit, quietly thinking about what happened, until I hear a voice.

"You shouldn't be wandering around so late at night~"

I turn around to see Sangyeon staring at me, he's so close I could feel his hot breath. I nod and bow my head.

"Sorry, I'll go back. Goodnight." I said, rushing off, I could hear him chuckling from a distance.

I rush back into the room to see Haknyeon and Max play fighting on the floor, Sunwoo sat on the bed, the same spot before I wandered off. He looks over at me.

"What happened?" He asks quickly, he comes over placing a hand on my shoulder. I know he can hear my quick heartbeat.

"I-I ran into Sangyeon." I tell him. Both Haknyeon and Max stop play fighting to come over.

"Did he touch you?" Sunwoo asks, looking over my body.

"No Sun, I ran off." I answer.

"Good, I don't want either of you close to them." He said.

"But...What if its not your choice?" I ask softly.

"What are you trying to say? That you want him!" Sunwoo shouts, raging and gradually walking closer to me, closing the gap.

"Sunwoo that's not what I meant - Sunwoo!" I plead.

"Dude, relax! She didn't even say anything." Haknyeon said, pushing Sunwoo back as Max stands in front of me.

"Then what do you mean by if its not my choice!" Sunwoo growls.

"Dude! What if the alphas chooses us!" Max interrupts.

"Whatever." Sunwoo said, sighing. He goes over to the other side of the room, getting into his bed, turning away from us.

"Leave him be, he'll be fine tomorrow." Max tells me, before her and Haknyeon get into their beds.

I get into mine as well, hoping to have a good nights sleep.