Chapter 13

It was the next morning, breakfast had finished and Kevin had shown the omegas around the whole place.

"Well those are the places your free to go, the only place you are not to without permission is the alpha's den." He tells the four young ones, making them nod.

"Well you guys are free to do whatever, lunch is at 12, be there at 11:50, okay?" He said, making them nod again. They watch as Kevin heads back towards the pool, where Hyunjae and Chanhee were relaxing.

"What do we do now?" Max asks.

"We can just sit by the pool too." Haknyeon responds.

The four omegas walk over and sit on some of the beach chairs set up by the pool, the four relaxing for a bit.

"Chloe..." Max calls to her female friend. The girl looking at her.

"What's wrong?" Chloe asks.

"I...I had a dream last night." She begins, Chloe sitting quietly waiting for her friend to continue.

"The...The guys forced Sunwoo and Haknyeon to wolf out...they chased up through the woods... I woke up before Sunwoo ripped my face off..." She continues.

"I had the same dream." Sunwoo said, his eyes turning to the girls.

"So did I." Haknyeon said, joining the conversation.

"D-Did you Chloe?" Max asks.

"Yeah I did..." She answers.

"What the hell." Haknyeon mumbles.

"Something's going on." Sunwoo mumbles.

"Definitely something's going on." Hyunjae calls with a chuckle.

"You guys suck at whispering, especially around werewolves." He adds. The three betas making their way to the omegas.

"What's going on then?" Chloe asks.

"You guys will find out when it comes, no need to freak out now~" Kevin said with a wink.

"But...that was a horrible dream... the guys... us." Max said with a pout.

Chanhee laughs and walks over to the younger, crouching down in front of her.

"You worry too much, little one, just know that its going to reveal a few things." He said, patting her head. The four share confused and slightly worried glances.

"True selves~"

"You're confusing the poor pups." A deep voice calls from behind the group, they turn to see Juyeon approaching, a smirk on his face and Eric close behind.

As the two alphas come closer, Max could feel herself breathing hard, her eyes flashed blue and her claws came out. Her three omega friends could tell she was getting upset.

"Max, calm down." Haknyeon said.

"NO! I'M TIRED OF IT!" She screams and growls loudly, startling the betas and alphas. Chloe could see Sangyeon, Jacob, Younghoon and Changmin come out to see what was going on too, all of them looking at the weakest of the pack.

"Please..." Max begs as she stops screaming and growling, she sits down, holding her head, a few tears falling.

"She's right. Look we're not trying to disrespect you, but you've brought us here against our will and haven't told us shit if I'm being honest, we're not your slaves, tell us what is going on." Haknyeon said with a sigh.

The four omegas stand together, staring at the alphas and their betas, they know shit is about to happen, but they are ready for it.