Chapter 26

Another week has passed, the werewolves living in peace. The girls were much more settled. The large group was sat ready to have dinner, the food was already served and the alphas had just sat down, letting the betas and omegas take their seats too. Dinner is relaxed, the wolves chatting amongst themselves.

"Who would have thought we would have been pulled into this crazy pack." Sunwoo said to his three omega friends.

"I know, I'm glad we did though." Haknyeon responds, looking over at his beta male. Hyunjae catching the eyes of his omega, winking at the younger male.

"Yeah from us trying to escape, to being safe and loved." Chloe added.

"A family." Max finishes.

The four smile and nod, continuing to eat. Sangyeon then rises to his feet, his glass in his hand, all heads turn to the true alpha.

"I just wanted to say. The last couple months have been crazy and chaotic, but I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. I have my Luna, the love of my life, as do all of you, except Eric now, sorry bud your time will come." He started, making the youngest alpha smile and laugh slightly.

"But what I'm trying to say is, we're happy, this is fate. We're a pack, a family. I love every single one of you in this room." He continued.

"To us." He finished as he raised his glass. The other werewolves in the room copying his actions.

"To us!" They all cheer, Chloe smiling at her life long mate.

Sangyeon sits down with a smile on his face, to continue eating after his speech, when Eric suddenly speaks up.

"Wait, what is the name of our pack?" The youngest alpha questions.

"Uh, that's not something we've ever discussed." Juyeon said with a light laugh.

"I mean, we're not a "normal" pack, are we?" Sunwoo calls.

The group throw a few suggestions around, but none of them feel right. They sit quietly for a moment, their plates empty as they sat thinking.

"What about Deobi?" Max suggests.

All twelve other werewolves share a look, Deobi, it somehow felt right. All of them turn to the true alpha. Sangyeon nods with a smile.

"This is the Deobi pack. Anyone who dares messes with my pack will end up dead. This is my family. I won't let anyone harm it." Sangyeon said proudly.

The other alphas, betas and omegas all smile, the group having one more final cheer, before going back to normal. The omegas grab the plates off the table, Haknyeon getting a kiss from Hyunjae, Sunwoo getting one from Juyeon, Max getting one from Younghoon and finally, Chloe getting one from Sangyeon.

The four omegas walk into the kitchen, plates in arms, smiles on faces, all happy with their lives from now on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The End.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is the end of Under the Moonlight. I hope you enjoyed reading and remembered to vote. Happy reading~