Chapter 24

Smut warning!

Chloe's POV

Last night was rough. After getting home, I clung to Sangyeon and struggled to sleep. Visions of everything that happened kept popping into my head. Sangyeon said the next couple days would be to rest and recover after what happened. The others all agreed and I was happy to relax in bed.

I was just in the kitchen, grabbing some water, I could hear some of the guys messing around in the living room, obviously playing some video game. I was looking out the window, just thinking about everything, when a strong pair of hands land on my waist. I jump slightly startled by the sudden touch, but relax when I hear Sangyeon's deep chuckle.

"Deep in thought again my love~" He said softly.

"Hmm, just thinking everything over." I reply. He mumbles and then leans down to kiss my cheek, then my neck.

"Hmm, S-Sangyeon not in the kitchen." I mumble as he keeps kissing my neck.

"Okay, bedroom it is." He said.

He grabs my hand and pulls me towards our bedroom, the others in the living room don't even notice us rushing past as we run upstairs. Once we reach our room, Sangyeon kisses me and throws me onto the bed before locking the door. He comes over, towering over me, his hands either side of my head. I smile at him.

Sangyeon leans down to kiss my lips, I simile and then they move to my neck, leaving a trail down. I moan a bit as he sucks on my sensitive spot. He chuckles and places his large, warm hands under my top, lifting it over my head quickly. He starts kissing down, removing my bra and leaving little kisses until he reaches my shorts.

He leans back, removing his shirt and shorts, leaving him in just his boxers. He smiles softly, pulling my shorts down and kissing my clit through my panties. I gasp softly before he chuckles again.

"I'm going to treat you like the Queen you, my love~"

"Please, please fuck me." I said.

"I'm going to do just that."

I gasp as his attitude suddenly changes, he rips my panties off, removing his boxers and slamming into me. I moan as he stretches me out.

"F-Fuck...so...big." I moan.

"Look at me as I fuck you." He said, his eyes turning red.

I look into his red orbs, mine shining blue as he moves at a fast pace. His hands rest on my hips, leaving marks as he holds me tight.

"S-Sangyeon." I moan loudly.

"Hmm, yes my love~"

"Fuck..." I curse, making him laugh.

"Your so beautiful my Queen." He whispers into my ear, kissing my lobe as he moves in and out.

"Hmm... c-close." I said.

"Hold it love, cum together." He said.

I nodded as he rocks his hips, hitting the right spot each time, I moan as he does. Sangyeon rests his forehead against mine, sweat sticking to our bodies.

"Ready my love~" He coos gently.

"Hmm please." I moan.

He groans and thrusts harder than ever, making me gasp and moan in pleasure.

"Cum my Queen~"

I moan once again, pleasure overcoming my whole body as the best orgasm rocks through me. We cum together, Sangyeon's seeds flowing in me. He kisses my lips as we both breath heavy. He slips out slowly, rolling over to lay next to me, running a hand through my slightly wet hair.

"I love you. I'm your protector." He said softly.

"I love you too." I said breathlessly.

He smiles and pulls me close, I listen to his heartbeat as we cuddle in the large bed, happiness and safety fills me as I lay in his arms.