Chapter 18

Sunwoo's POV

It was around two in the afternoon, I was just sitting outside by the pool relaxing, its been a long time I've sat by a pool and relax. It was calm and the sun was warm. I heard the back door open and look over to see Juyeon walk out, shirtless I might add. He looks over, making me turn my head away. I hear him chuckle as he goes to the pool, walking down the steps and having a short swim. I try to take my eyes away from his well toned chest, but something is making it so I can't.

"Sunwoo." I flinch a bit, looking at Juyeon, who was now looking at me.

"Can you pass me my towel, please." He calls. I nod, grabbing his towel as he swims over.

I grab the soft towel as the male sits on the edge of the pool, with just his feet in. I give it to him, making him smile. Our hands touch and I felt as if I was shocked. I pull my hand back quickly as Juyeon chuckles. He pats the spot next to him.

"Sit." He instructs.

"Your scared, why?" He asks.

"W-W-What?" I stutter.

"Your scared, I can feel it. What is causing you to be scared?" He questions.

"There's no point in lying...you would know. Its all this... this whole mate thing." I admit, looking at my feet that are now in the pool.

"What is scary about it?" He calls.

"Just...a new feeling I guess. I don't like being tied down." I confess.

"I can tell." He said with a laugh.

"Your my alpha aren't you." I said, looking at him.

"I am. You know you can rej-"

I cut him off by crashing my lips onto his. I close my eyes as I place my hands on his cheeks. I pull him closer as his hands rest on my waist. He growls lowly, pushing me down so my back was flat against the floor. I look up at him as he pulls away slightly.

"Your my mate Kim Sunwoo. You belong to me. I will love you, protect you and care for you. I expect the same from you." Juyeon said, as he hovers above me.

"Y-Yes alpha." I reply.

Juyeon smirks and leans down to kiss my lips again, I feel electricity running through my veins, I could feel all of his emotions, what he was feeling right now. When he pulls away again, the same smirk is on his face.

"One last thing." He begins.

"Y-Yes?" I call.

"I'm in charge." He tells me.

I nod as he moves off me and slips back into the pool. I head into the kitchen to grab a cold drink. I have so many feelings, I know I'll have to talk to the others later.