Chapter 6

Max's POV

I follow Chanhee through to the other house, I guess the alphas have their own space.

"Okay so dinner is at 6, but be there at 5:50, before the alphas get there." He tells me.

I just nod quickly as he leads me into the house and upstairs to a bedroom. He opens the door and I run in, jumping to hug Chloe first, before hugging Haknyeon and Sunwoo.

"I thought you would have gotten out." Chloe said, tearing up.

"He caught me as I was running." I tell them.

"Its okay, we're together again now." Haknyeon said, patting my head.

"They don't seem they want to hurt us." Chloe said, looking over at Sunwoo, who looks pissed.

"Yeah that's true, but we'll see how that goes." He mumbles.

Suddenly there is a knock at the door, we look at each other.

"Who is it?" Haknyeon calls.

The door opens, revealing Kevin with arms full of toiletries and clothes. He places them down on the floor.

"Thought you guys might need these, can't have you looking like that in front of the alphas." He said. Its only then we realised how rough we look. Sunwoo glances at everything.

"As long as there is no wolfsbane." He said, making the beta sigh.

"You might not like it, but this is the best place for you kids." Kevin tells us.

"You have an hour before dinner, wash up." He adds before leaving us.

"You girls wash up first." Sunwoo said.

Chloe and I look at each other and just nod. We use the joined bathroom to quickly freshen up and change into the clothes provided. Once we finish, we sit and let the boys do their thing.

"Why is he so angry?" I ask Chloe.

"You know Sunwoo is protective, let him be and he'll calm down." She answers.

"I will what now?" Sunwoo calls, walking in, wearing fresh clothes.

"Nothing!" I shout, making Chloe laugh. Haknyeon the comes out changed too.

"Come on now, we should be heading downstairs." She tells us.

Kevin then opens the door and smiles. He leads us downstairs where the tables are set up. There are three separate ones, obviously for alphas, betas and omegas.

"Let this be a peaceful dinner, the alphas are tired from their work." Chanhee said, making us all nod.

The alphas then walk in, I look at Chloe and see her change, she started breathing quickly and could hear her heart beating fast at the sight of Sangyeon, who sits before everyone else does. I reach over and hold her hand, whispering in her ear.

"Well, well, well, no wonder why your so calm about this." I said.

"Sh, eat." She fires back.

I laugh and glance at Younghoon and Eric, who both look my way. I turn back to my food and eat quietly. I hope being here is a good thing.