Chapter 10

The next morning, the four omegas wake up early. Each of them get changed for the day before Kevin came and got them at 7:50.

"Good morning pups, hope you all slept well, breakfast is about to start!" He cheers.

The four follow him out quietly. As they do, Sunwoo pulls Chloe back, holding her wrist gently. He looks down at her, staring into her soft brown orbs.

"I'm sorry about last night, I didn't mean to snap." He apologises.

"I understand how powerful they are, I'll try my hardest to keep quiet." He continues.

Chloe smiles and hugs the male, making him relax, his shoulders falling slightly.

"We'll figure this out Sun~" She tells him softly.

Both of them share a smile and head back downstairs to where the others are, just as the alphas enter the room. All of the omegas and betas stand with their heads down, waiting for their instructions.

"Sit." Sangyeon said after he and the other alphas sat.

All three betas and four omegas sit quickly and quietly in their seats, no questions asked. As Chloe looks up, she catches the gaze of Sangyeon, her breathing quickens, her heart beats faster, her head fuzzy. Max catches on and grabs onto her friends hand, bringing her back to reality.

"So Sunwoo, you think the girls are special?" Younghoon questions with a smirk.

"How'd you- How'd you know that?" Haknyeon calls with a stutter.

"I know more around this place that you think, little one~" He replies with a laugh.

"Although Sunwoo seems a bit childish, he's right, you girls are special." He continues, looking at the two females. Both girls share a look.

"Special? How so?" Max asks.

"Your blood." Juyeon spoke.

"Our...Our blood?" Chloe questions.

"Yes. Wonder why whenever you've gone out, you have never been targets?" Jacob calls.

"Cause we're safe." Max spoke innocently.

"Oh no babygirl, its your blood. You and Chloe have special blood running through your veins. So special, horrible people want it." Changmin replies with a laugh. Changmin doesn't notice the glare he gets of Younghoon for the pet name.

"Your not going to hurt them." Haknyeon spoke boldly.

"Oh pup, if we wanted to, we would have done it already~" Sangyeon said with a chuckle.

"Then....Then, what will you do with us?" Chloe questions carefully.

"If I said to just keep you safe, would you believe us?" Jacob asks.

The two girls share a look, both of them thinking the same thing. Jacob did seem like the nicest alpha so far. Max nods quickly at the elder males question.

"Well, that's all then." Jacob replies.

As he finishes his sentence, Max could see Younghoon in the corner of her eye, watching her, looking her body up and down. Chloe tries to hide the female from his gaze.

"Okay then." Chloe said quietly. Her eyes, meeting with the true alpha's. His lips curving at the end ever so slightly.

All four omegas sit there as they finish breakfast, wondering if Jacob's words ring true, are they really just doing to keep them safe from the dangerous world? Or something more?