Chapter 15

As the two girls run into the woods, the alphas and betas look at the angered omegas. They watched as the chains were almost broken with their force.

"You two are strong....for omegas." Changmin mentions.

"Let them go." Sangyeon orders.

Kevin and Chanhee releases the two omega males and watch as they run out the room and towards the girls, following their trail and scent. The alphas follow behind, their betas behind them. They all stand by the back door, listening to the roars and growls in the woods.

"Will they hurt them?" Eric asks.

"Oh baby alpha, you still have so much to learn~" Jacob said, placing an arm around his shoulder.

Sangyeon watches silently, knowing the girls were okay, he could feel them, Chloe the most.

In the woods, Chloe and Max were standing worried, clueless and confused, they looked at the trees around them, hearing their male friends growling.

"W-What do we do?" Max asks.

"We...We wait." Chloe said.

"What?" Max calls.

"Y-You had the same dream, Chloe! You know what will happen!" Max shouts.

"I think there's more to it." Chloe responds.

Max sighs and scoffs, pulling at her hair. Chloe takes her friends hands gently in hers, holding them softly.

"Hey...Hey look at me." Chloe said softly, Max looks at her friend.

"Its going to be okay, I promise." She tells her.

Max nods and then smiles a bit. The girls then hear the familiar growls, leaves crunching and quickly their male friends are in front of them, wolfed out. Their claws sharp, teeth bared and eyes still bright blue.

"Sun...Hak... relax." Chloe said, stepping forward, pushing Max behind her slightly.

"Its us, Chloe and Max. You don't want to hurt us, you never want to hurt us." Chloe continues.

Both males glance at the girls, growling lowly, sniffing the air around them.

"Sun...Hak..." Max calls quietly.

"Get. Down." Sunwoo growls.

Both girls look confused and share a look. The two males tackle their friends to the ground just as a whizzing of arrows fly past them, landing in the trees. Chloe looks up and see Sunwoo above her, his blue eyes shining into hers. That's the dream, the boys don't want to hurt them, but protect them.

"Well done boys~"

The two boys start breathing hard and hold their heads they both relax and put their claws away. Max and Chloe jump to their feet and see juyeon and Jacob holding bows. Chloe realised they are the ones who shot the arrows.

"The hell?" She calls.

"How about we head inside and have a drink, we'll talk there." Changmin suggests.

The alphas walk away, their betas following as the omegas stand back for a moment. Sunwoo and Haknyeon hugging both girls.

"We're so sorry." Haknyeon apologises.

"It wasn't your fault, they made you do it, but you don't want to hurt us. We just thought that." Chloe said.

"What?" Sunwoo calls.

"Your both protecting us. We were in danger and you saved us." She responds, making the males sigh.

"Lets go see what they want to talk about." Sunwoo said.

The four follow the trail of the elders back into the house, wondering what all this is about. But none of them knew danger was around the corner and their every move was now being watched.