Chapter 25

Smut Warning!

Max's POV

I was sat in the living room with the guys, watching them play, usually I'm all up for it, but I could tell Younghoon was distracted. I saw out the corner of my eye Chloe and Sangyeon run upstairs, making me smile to myself. I go over to Younghoon, who was sat on the edge of the sofa. I lean over to whisper in his ear.

"You want to go have some fun while these are distracted?" I whisper so softly, only he would hear. A smirk rises to his face as his hand goes to my waist.

"My pleasure babygirl~" He responds.

I giggle as he gets up, leading me out the main house and over to the alpha house. Younghoon is quick to throw me over his shoulder and run to his room. I laugh as he throws me onto the bed, kissing me roughly.

"Strip." He orders.

I blush as I slowly take my sweatshirt off, I go to cover my chest, but his large hands grab my wrists, pulling them away.

"Your so beautiful princess, your body is amazing." He said, kissing my chest.

I smile and finish stripping for him, until I'm fully naked. His eyes scan my body, a smile on his face. He kisses all over my body before reaching my pussy, I bite my lip as he kisses the area softly. He moves away, removing his shirt, to reveal his toned body. He then removes his jeans and boxers before crawling over me.

"Your dripping babygirl." He said with a chuckle, he rubs his finger and thumb over my aching core.

"P-Please." I moan quietly.

"Please who?" He calls.

"Please alpha, fuck me." I beg, making him smirk.

He licks his slightly wet fingers before lining up and pushing into me slowly, I moan as he groans, a low growl coming from his throat.

"Fuck so...tight angel." He moans, thrusting to fit.

"A-Alpha!" I scream as he fully pushes in, his outline in my stomach.

Younghoon smirks and picks up a rhythm and pounds into me. The bed rocks as he holds my hands in his. We both moan and groan, our bodies sweating. I close my eyes for a moment but feel the need to open them again, when I do Younghoon is looking down at me.

"A-Alpha....close." I whimper slightly.

"Cum for me babygirl, cum for your alpha." He said.

I moan and arch my back, feeling pleasure rush through my veins. Younghoon thrust again, making me scream in pleasure and the orgasm ripple through my body.

"C-Cum please." I beg.

"Anything for my girl." He whisper sensually and cum hard in me. I sigh in pleasure as he thrusts a few more times before going soft.

"I love you baby." He whispers, kissing my cheek, his hand rubbing my ass gently.

"Love you too alpha." I mumble, cuddling up to him. My body shaking from the intense orgasm.

Younghoon kisses my sweaty forehead and wraps his arms around me, pulling me closer. I smile and close my eyes, enjoying being in my alpha's strong, safe arms.