Chapter 16-3

18, Dec. 2015 Fri
Audrey

  Natalie kept true to her word. The day before Emma came to apologize to Audrey. Of course Natalie was there as a witness but Audrey wondered if she would have ever came on her own. Even if she did it would have probably been more uncomfortable than the apology was already. But for the most part that situation seemed to be squashed.
Things even seemed to be getting better at school. Less and less, kids where not talking about the incident from two weeks ago. Although she still struggled to face Chris.

  According to Jacob he'd been wanting to talk to audrey but She didn't want to face him. Natalie thought it best too that he stay away for a while. Natalie may have had her own reasons for agreeing with her but Audrey didn't mind.

  Audrey even decided to go through with the Winter Choir Show, At the behest of Natalie. Everything went fine. And the best part about it waqs there was no huge after party or any huge crowds gathgering around. Everyone said merry chrristams and left campus. Audrey got through her first semester of her last year. It felt amazing to have soem weight lifted off of her shoulders.

  Aside from some classes still assigning work over winter break for College admissions, there was a sense of peace felt not having to get up so early for school. Even better was this year she had a friend so close by to talk too. She was looking forward to this break.

Authors Note
The end of chapter 16! No new drawings sorry! I've been lagging on art. Tomorrow starts chapter 17 and it takes place on Christmas Eve! Great timing! Merry Christmas to all of you here!
~Valentine