1. Gold

".... Aye!. Where is she?."

"She's in the back boss." Tamara said.

The guy walked backstage and he watched from the wings as Sera put on her outfit for her routine. She had a feeling of being watched, she turned her head to the side. "Tony!.. I didn't expect to see you here until tonight.."

"It's my club baby.. well Orion's club and I just wanna say what an asset you are to this place and to me." He told her. "Those old married men love you out there.. how long have you been here now...

 how long have you been here now

"3 months." She said and she walked towards him.

"Let me take you to dinner tomorrow night?." He said to her as he looked down into her eyes as she got close to him.

"That's not a good idea.. been there done that and I burned the fucking T-shirt..." she said walking past him out to the stage to do a quick rehearsal.

Tony smiled as she headed to the stage. He loved to watch her she danced so well and everyone was in awe of her routines, her specialities on the pole and the stage.

Sera loved dancing, she got lost in the music and went into her own world, and finally as her routine finished Tamara her only ally in this club applauded her. "You work that ass baby girl.. whooo!.."

Sera climbed down from the stage and she headed over to the bar with Tamara

Sera climbed down from the stage and she headed over to the bar with Tamara. "I think I've now nailed that bend."

"Oh you nailed it girl..." she replied. "Randy is working tonight and she is gonna be pissed.. she already hates you.."

"I don't even know why.. I have never said a bad word to her...

"Listen, this club is frequented by the elite.. men with money seeping from their pores.. the girls that work up in this bitch have their claws out ready to protect what's theirs... you're new here.. you're definitely flavour of the moment with some of the regulars already and that's putting a few of these bitches noses outta joint... but don't sweat them, you do yo own fucking thing.. and secure that bag..."

"I think she's been speaking to the other girls because none of them talk to me at all only you.."

"she loves drama, and her clique follow her ass like flies around shit.. she was big time in here.. but she feels like she slipping off the radar now because you're here...but she also knows that I won't take her bullshit...so, you've got me in yo corner girl." She said and the girls high fived each other.