Chapter 4 - Calming him

"... before we go inside.. you need to be calm.. he is just a baby and he will sense this mood..." Sera said to him.

He looked at her and scowled. "You think I don't know how to handle kids?.. he's gotta be 4 months old now right.. so you tell me what the fuck you're doing leaving him the fuck alone while you go out and please men!.." he snapped.

"I need to make money...

"I WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU MONEY!" He yelled making her jump. "I told you all of this shit before you left.. I am so fucking angry with you right now.. how could you do that.. how the fuck could you just not even tell me that he was born.. that's my boy.. MY FUCKING FIRST BOY!.."

Sera looked at the ground

Sera looked at the ground. "I'm sorry..

"You're sorry.. you're fucking childish you know that.. selfish and fucking childish.. why the fuck I ever bothered to love you I'll never know!.."

Sera held back her tears as he went in on her big time. He ripped her to shreds with his words.

He calmed down and stopped, they were still sitting in the car outside of the apartment. "I told you before you left that I love you.. so you think that just stopped.. or were you hoping that the longer you stayed away from LA I would just forget you and my son?." He asked her. "I don't understand!.. you've gotta help me out here..

"It wasn't just about you.. it was everyone.. and maybe I went about it in the wrong way...

"Maybe?.. are you crazy.. yes you did...

"But I was just finding my feet and I would have come back.." she said. "I still love you, I still think about you.. Calvin too.. maybe I did want to try and get past that.. maybe I didn't want to love either of you anymore.. it just got easier to stay away.." she told him honestly.

"Can I meet my son.. please?." He asked her.

She nodded took a deep breath and got out of the car. She walked to the door and opened it with her key. "Hey Girl.. I wasn't expecting you back... oh, hi.."

"Charlene.. this is Cassius's father.. Reece."

"Nice to meet you.." she looked at Sera. "He's been as good as good.. will you still need for me tomorrow?."

Sera looked at Reece and she shook her head. "No.. thanks.." she said and Charlene grabbed her coat and left.

"Well this is me." She said to Reece. "If you just wanna take a seat I'll go and get him." She added. She headed up the stairs to Cassius's nursery. She picked him up and cuddled him in to her, he went straight back to sleep on her.

She carried him down and into the lounge. She looked at Reece. "Here he is.. Cassius.."

"Cassius?..

"Yeah.. Cassius Reece Decker..

His face straightened. "He's my son, he should be a Roberts.." he shook his head at her. "I don't get what's gotten into you..

"Yeah well maybe you just shouldn't have fucked with me in the first place!." She walked out to the kitchen leaving him with his son. He cuddled his boy and smiled at him, but he looked towards the kitchen and he could see her just stood there.

He got up and walked out to her, with his boy in his arms. "Sera.. you don't need to run away from LA, from Devon, Diana, me.. even fucking Calvin.. come home, so we can look after you.. I wanna take care of you and my son.. stop being so damn stubborn.. please.. I need him near me... I need you near me." He told her.

She chewed her lip. "Are you still with your wife?." She asked him.

"We live together for the sake of the kids.. I haven't slept with her since you.." he told her. "I haven't been with anyone since you." He added.

He looked at his son and smiled as he stretched in his arms. "Look at him, he's just.. he's everything.. my first son. And he's gonna be a heartbreaker.. especially if he takes after his mama for his looks..."
She smiled.
He looked at her. "I want his name changed to Roberts.. I better be on his birth certificate too.."

Sera nodded. "You are, I added you to it.. I'm not that terrible...

He raised his eyebrows. "The jury is still out on that."
He looked at his cell as he could see Romeo calling for what was the 10th time.
"Speak to yo daddy will you...

Sera took his phone and she put it to her ear. "I swear you lay a fucking finger on her...

"Dad...

"Sera... are you okay?.. where are you?."

"At my place.. you may as well come too.. it's gonna get a lil over crowded very soon.." she said with sarcasm. "I'll text you the address.." she said. "I'll see you soon.." she ended the call and handed Reece back his cell just as a call came through from Diana. They both had an awkward moment looking first at her name on the display and then each other.

"Answer it...

"What?." She said and stared at him with her brows raised.

"Answer it.. I'm kinda busy with my hands full." He said nodding towards his son. "She knows I came to see him.."

Sera felt sick as she pressed to answer. "Hello?.."
Diana stayed quiet.
"Hello?." She said again.

"Put my husband on the phone..." she said like she was swallowing a bag of nails. She flicked it to hands free and she put the phone on the side and walked away.

"What is it Di?."

"Kerrigan wanted to talk to you before she left for school

"Kerrigan wanted to talk to you before she left for school.. she was worried about you rushing off..."

"Put her on the phone then."
There was a shuffle and then.

"Daddy.. are you okay..

"Baby I'm fine I just had to come here to Atlanta to see my baby boy.. remember I told you about him..

"Will we meet him soon?."

"Yeah.. really soon you and yo sisters are gonna love him.."

"What's his name daddy?."

"Cassius Reece...

"He's got your name that's so cute.. I gotta go now because I've got to get ready for school.. I love you daddy.."

"I love you too baby.. I'll see you soon." He said and the call ended.

He walked into the room and Sera stared at him. "Well that was fucked all the way up.. why did you make me do that?."

"Because I'm trying to prove to you that she knows where I'm at and who I'm with.. just so you can get it in yo damn hard head... that I want you and my son... you hear that.. I want you!.." he told her. "Me and Diana have been done for months.. she's accepted it's over..

The door knocked and she went to open it and she saw her father and Carlos and a car parked outside with more men in it. "Like I said it's about to get crowded up in this mother fucker." She shook her head and let them in.