Chapter 23 - Revenge

Calvin walked up to the trap. Romeo looked at him. "Get outta my face..."

"No can do.. I run business here too... I'm still wondering where yo daughter is at though... tell her she needs to call me.. she can't just fucking ignore me.. that shit ain't right...

"Why the fuck should she call you Calvin!." Romeo said to him squaring up to him. "It ain't like nothing can go on between you two.. now she's back with Reece!.."
Calvin stopped and just went quiet for a second.
"Oh you didn't know.. well, they spent the night together.. so you need to back off... and leave her alone..."

Calvin just shrunk back taking that info in

Calvin just shrunk back taking that info in. He felt rocked, he didn't think she and Reece would ever be a thing again. His jealousy boiled inside, Sera was his as far as he was concerned.

Reece pulled up in his Ghost and got out of the car. He walked in and looked at them all. "So.. let's get started on shifting this shipment to its destinations before the next shipment comes in..." he said.
He looked at Romeo. "We'll talk upstairs.." they both walked away to the office.

Calvin seethed with anger as he watched then walk away, he grabbed his cell and called Sera.

—————

Sera saw to Cassius and laid him on his changing mat on the floor to kick out his legs and babble. She saw her cell light up, she picked up and saw it was Calvin. "Hi...

"So, you can't be bothered to return my calls now?." He said to her abruptly.

"I've had things to deal with

"I've had things to deal with.. I've not just ignored you I've ignored everyone...

"Except Reece!.."

"I was gonna tell you.. me and Reece are going to try again..."

He went quiet
"Does he know about me and you..."

"No." She said. "I don't want him to know, he doesn't need to know..."

"Well I might tell him...

"What.. why?.." she said to him, her stomach churning.

"Because I thought me and you had something.."