Chapter 5 - Decisions

Romeo held his grandson, he was besotted the minute he held him. Reece looked at Sera. "You know I'm gonna need you both close to me in LA and not out here in Atlanta."

Sera sighed. "I don't need to feel pressured to do anything..

"We're not pressuring you...

Sera raised her eyebrows and looked around at her now very full apartment. "Well I feel pressured!." She added.

"I just wanna be able to see my son on a regular Sera.. all I'm asking is for you to come home to LA.."

"And if I do come back

"And if I do come back.. none of you will bother me?." She said. "You'll let me get on with it.."

"You'll stop working in strip clubs, that's what you'll do.." Romeo said.

Reece nodded. "I can buy you and Cass a place.. I will give you money for him every month.. you don't need to be working..

"I also don't wanna be a kept woman." She said.

Reece looked at Romeo. "She gets her stubborn ass from you!."

"Sera stop being so fucking defensive.. we will do what it takes to make sure you and the baby are comfortable... we need to see you and him.. well, I do.." Romeo said.

"Please Sera come back." Reece said.

She thought about it long and hard, even took her time to put Cassius back to sleep in his crib, and ponder. A while later she walked back downstairs to them all just sitting and waiting. She folded her arms across her chest. She sighed. "Okay... I'll come back to LA.. at the end of the week so I can just finish up here, pack and say goodbye to my friends...."

Reece nodded. "I'll send the jet for you on Friday.. is that long enough?."

She nodded. "Yeah that's plenty.." she looked at her father. "I'm not coming back to you though.. I want my own place.. especially if you and Maddison are still a thing.." she paused. "Are you still a thing?."

He nodded. "Yeah we are.. and I guess now is as good a time as any by to tell you.. she's pregnant...

 she's pregnant