Chapter 12 - Dazzlers

Sera was actually happy to head out and have a drink after her run in with Diana. She told no one about it, she decided to keep it to herself, she wanted to let sleeping dogs lie as much as possible. If she antagonised the situation Diana and her father would become a problem for her and Cassius.

Fran carried Cassius in her arms. "Oh my god Sera..He is so freakin' adorable." She said. "I really can't believe that you're a mommy now.. but you're looking so good and well.. motherhood must really suit you.." she said.

Sera smiled. "I never ever saw myself with a child of my own... but I wouldn't be without him now.." she smiled and kissed his lil head as he lie against Fran. "My baby boy..." she said and put on her jacket. "I'm not going to be out for long... I'll just go and show my face to the girls.. feel free to fall asleep here.. I've made one of the rooms up upstairs for you.. you're more than welcome to stay." She added as the cab arrived for her.

She gave her son one more kiss and headed out.

————

Reece walked in to Dazzlers with Carlos and Romeo. It had been a while since he had been in his club, but he was a single man now and he didn't need to hide his business anymore. Everyone nodded and dapped him as he walked in. He was immediately given the vip booth over looking the whole club, him and his entourage made their way up and filled the seats.
He nodded to the bar and bottle girls flocked his booth.

"Well, well if it isn't Reece Roberts."
He turned and saw a woman looking back at him.
She smiled at him and bit her lip. "I heard you ran this place.. I've got to say it's nothing on the scale of my clubs.. but I guess it's pretty cool.."

"Pretty cool huh?.." he smiled. "So what brings you here Elise..

"I've been hearing yo name a lot lately... so much so that I just had to come and check you out for myself.."

"Check me out.." he smirked.

She rested her hand on his chest. "You used to love me checking you out.. and then you went and got yo self married.. only I also heard through the grapevine that umm... you broke up with wifey..

"And that could possibly be another reason why you're here.." he said to her.

"Possibly." She said.

Romeo spotted Maddison walking in, he furrowed his brow. He walked down from the booth towards her.

"You made it." China said to Maddison throwing her arms around her as she walked up to the girls.

"Well I shouldn't be here.. but I couldn't miss Myra'a birthday.. where is she?."

China stopped smiling and looked past her shoulder. Romeo cleared his throat behind Maddison. She turned and saw him. He folded his arms across his chest. "You didn't tell me you were coming here?." He said.

" He said