Chapter 27 - signs

"Mmmm... ohhhh... damn..

Calvin got up. He rubbed his hands over his head. "I can't China.. I just ain't feeling this tonight.." he said to her.

"You stopped eating my pussy mid-flow..." she said angry.

"I just said I'm not that into it tonight... don't act up..."

"Act up?... I'll tell you what Calvin.. you need to leave..." she said. "I'm not just gonna be your comfort fuck, your default when Sera or anyone else won't have you..."

"Fuck Sera... she ain't shit to me now.." he said with a hurt tone.

"Well.. she needs to be..

"Girl What the fuck are you talking about?." He said as he sat up and pulled his jeans on, nonchalantly like she annoyed him. "I'll tell you what.. I don't really give a shit.." he stood up.

"She's pregnant!

"She's pregnant!." She blurted out.

"Reece scored again...

"Naw.. she told me that her and Reece have not had sex since they've been back together... He's giving her time and trying to make it so that she doesn't think that that's all their relationship is about... That means...

"that I was the last one to fuck her!.." he said finishing her sentence for her. He smiled to himself.

"But she told me you wore a condom?."

He shrugged. "Shit happens I guess right" he said to her pulled on his top grabbed his stuff and walked out of her place.

"Calvin!... CALVIN!." She called after him annoyed at the way he just went off like that, leaving her naked and in bed.

Calvin got in his car. He sat back and he thought about the news that he had just heard. He rubbed his chin with his finger and he smirked.

————

"Sera?.. are you okay in there?." Reece said through the bathroom door after he realised how long she had been there, that morning.

" Reece said through the bathroom door after he realised how long she had been there, that morning