Chapter 13 - Dazzlers pt2

".... You can't keep this up Sera!... I love you just the same as I always have.. I fell in love with your dad.. I'm sorry for that.. I didn't plan it.. shit happens.." Maddison said standing next to her at the bar.

"I told you things when my dad was in jail... you knew how I was feeling about him.. how much I missed him... did you go in there and tell him the shit that I was saying on your conjugal visits..." sera said to her, with venom.

"I didn't tell him anything that you told me.. that's sacred, that's between me and you..." she sighed. "Sera I miss you so much...

 "Sera I miss you so much

Sera look at her bump. "What are you having?."

"We didn't find out we want it to be a surprise," she said with a smile. "What ever the baby is.. Cassius is their nephew..." she said happily. "We could have so much fun with the kids.."

"Can you do something for me.. if you really do care about me..

"Anything.."

"Please.. leave me alone," Sera said to her and walked back to the stage where China and the others were.
Maddison was so upset. She just wanted everything to be good between her and Sera. She headed up to the booth and saw Romeo talking to a woman she had never seen before and Reece there too, with all of their boys.

Romeo stopped talking to her and walked over to Maddison. "Come and sit up here with us.."

"Sera's here..

"What, where?." He said.

"She's with China and the others

"She's with China and the others.." she shook her head. "She really does hate me.."

"She doesn't, she's just... her feelings are hurt.. she'll be fine.. she's had to deal with worse.." he said to her and kissed her lips.

"Ooo Romeo.. yo ass going young now I see.. how old are you pretty girl?." Elise said walking up to him and Maddison.

"I'm 24." She said.

Elise raised her eyebrows. "24.. ain't she the same age as yo daughter Romeo.. damn..." she laughed.

"Maddie.. this is Elise.. a long time friend from back in the day.. more a friend of Reece's before you get any ideas." He said to her.