Chapter 28 - One step ahead

Sera slipped out of the house while Reece was busy at his other places of business and with his daughters. She had made an appointment to get a termination. She had paid for this to be sooner rather than wait.
She left Cassius with Reece's house staff and she made her way down the street away from the house. She didn't want a ride anywhere, the less people that knew she was out and about the better. She had told the staff that she was going to walk and get some air.

Her mind was ticking, working overtime while she walked. The thought of giving up her baby was terrible but she was caught between a rock and a hard place and she had to do what was hard but right for her at this time.

"..... there's Sera....

Calvin looked in the direction that Lester pointed and he turned the car around with a screech of his wheels and pulled up alongside of her. "Aye!...
Sera turned and saw him.
"You need a ride?."

"Not from you

"Not from you."

"Sera don't be like that.. get in the car..

"I said no Calvin."
He got out of the car and walked around, he stood in front of her.

"We've got things to talk about... I think you know what I mean...
She looked at him, she knew that China had told him. "Get in the car...

"I've got to be somewhere...

"Sera please don't piss me off... get in the goddamn car!." He said with his teeth gritted.

———

"Can I play with Cassius daddy?." Kerrigan asked Reece.

"If he's not sleeping... he needs regular naps, he's a baby.." he said to her as he drove the girls back to his place.

Ricci caught eyes with her father as she sat in the passenger seat. "Will Sera be there?."

He nodded. "Yes she will.. we live together now..

"Okay" she said but looked out of the window.

"Ricci, if you've got something to say, say it now

"Ricci, if you've got something to say, say it now.. I don't want animosity in my home.. I want you all to get along.." he said to her.

"Is it true that she's a stripper...