Chapter 16 - Betrayal

Sera couldn't wait for Calvin to pull up at the mall. She saw his top of the range car pull over and she rushed around and got in the passenger side. He looked at her. "You good?.. you look a lil stressed.."

"Baby daddy issues." She said and rolled her eyes. "It's making me wonder why I came back.. and why I bothered with him at all.." she added and she gave way to tears, at first she tried to hide it behind her hands but Calvin could see how upset she was and he pulled her to him for a hug.

"I take it he has Cassius?."

She nodded

She nodded. "how I feel about that I don't know, he didn't even ask he just turned up and decided he was going to take him... I would never stop him seeing him but there has to be some kind of arrangement.. he can't just run my life for me.."

"Let me take you back to my place.. it's looks like you need a lil TLC..

"I don't know when he's bringing him back.."

"Fuck him Sera... fuck him!.." he said to her. "He doesn't rule yo life.. if yo ass ain't there then he'll need to wait...

"I've got dinner at dads tonight too.. I don't wanna go on my own..."

"What you mean is that you want me to come with you." He smiled.
She looked at him and he took her hand and squeezed it. "I got you.."

He pulled away.

————

"... sup boss?." Romeo said as he saw Reece walk into the warehouse. He parked the car in the warehouse because the twins and Cassisus were all sleeping in their car seats.

"I need you to follow Walker...

"Is that my grandson in there?."

"Yep.. that's my boy." Reece said with a smile. "Now, Walker?..."

Romeo sighed

Romeo sighed. "I don't wanna have to tangle with this mother fucker!."

"I need you too.. I need to know what he is up to and when... He knows our operation, so he must be kept a close eye on... And this beef you and him got.. is it going to fuck with this business?."