Chapter 9 - warning

Calvin walked into the offices of Orion. He ran a construction company, it made good money and was a thriving front for his other business dealings. Orion stood up and looked at him as he was shown through to the office. "Didn't hear from you all night. I thought that you might have arrived back at the club at some point?."

"Naw, I was having way to much fun with Sera.." he smiled. "I just left her place.."

Orion stopped smiling. "Good was she?."

He nodded. "Yeah.. now about this deal.. we need to get it done.. my boss expects news from me today.." Calvin said sitting at his desk with his feet up on it nonchalantly.

Orion looked at his feet, he straightened his shirt collar. "I can sign the papers later today.. I just need to finalise a few things.."

Calvin sighed

Calvin sighed. "That's just not good enough man.. sign now.. while I'm here..

"I need to make a quick phone call." Orion said. He left the office. He stood outside and grabbed a burner cell. He called the only number in it and waited.

"Orion!..

"This mother fucker you got here for me.. I don't like his fucking attitude, it is making me not want to do business with you..

"You're calling me crying like a bitch because you can't handle Calvin?."

"I wanna do business with Reece.. he owes me after fucking with my club...

"Oh, so you do know it was us..

"Yeah.. but trust me, him busting up that club was for nothing.. because the girl he was looking for Sera... spent the whole night last night entertaining and screwing Calvin..." he told him. "I do business with Reece or not at all.. that's the least he owes me for fucking my club up for no reason..."

"Aite, I'll talk to him..." he said and ended the call.

————

Carlos put away his cell and walked into the trap. Reece looked at him. "Who was that?."

"Orion...

"What did he want..