Chapter 7 - Old emotions

Orion didn't want to tangle with Calvin so he left with a bad taste in his mouth. Calvin looked at Sera with his eyebrows raised. "Damn girl you've changed!.." he said to her. "The Sera I remember wouldn't have entertained any man for anything."

"The Sera that you remember isn't here anymore.." she said to him, looking straight into his eyes.

"It's been a long time Sera...

She nodded. "Yes it has.."

"Listen, they're all for you coming back.. I work for Reece.. he doesn't know about this deal I was tryna prove to him that I can handle my own business and make deals.. if I bring him profit, then he's going to be happy with the work I do.."

"I'm coming back to LA

"I'm coming back to LA.. I leave in a couple of days time." She told him. She swallowed hard as she remembered their last conversation, the real reason that she couldn't come back to LA before, because she still loved him.

He smiled. "Well that's good... Sera I..

"Please don't.." a tear dropped on to her cheek. "Please just...

"I didn't mean to dredge up the past or hurt you.. it was never my intention to hurt you... I wanna go back to that day.. tell the girl who I was with, who I have never seen since, to do one... oh my god if I would have known..." he shook his head.

"I should have been more open and honest with my feelings from a lot earlier than I did.. I couldn't expect you to wait while I made up my mind..."

"Look, I better make it look like I'm in here being entertained... grab a bottle, let's go upstairs.. we can do what we used to do...

"Drink on top of the covers and put the world to rights?." She said with a small smile.

"Exactly..I'll stay for an hour or two and then I'll go back to my hotel..." he smiled.

Sera took a bottle of wine from the fridge and they headed to her room. He stopped at the nursery. "Is this...

Sera smiled. "Cassius... he's beautiful..

"Can I see him, I won't wake him I promise." He said to her, she nodded and took him inside. He looked over the crib and smiled "he's lucky he doesn't have that ugly ass face like his daddy.."

Sera looked at him. "You look well..

"Well I'm not dead.. Reece spared my life, after I put him in a coma.."

"He came here...

"I know he did.. I just kept quiet, kept out of it.. he does have a right to see his son"

"says the one who wanted to raise him as his own!" She said to him with her eyebrows raised.

"that was before he found out... But it is what it is now right.." he said. They left the nursery and Cassius sleeping.

Calvin walked into Sera's bedroom, dived on her bed messing up all of her sheets. She shook her head at him. "Are you serious right now?... you have not changed one lil bit..."

"I don't like straightened sheets and shit... when we used to live together, I used to come home and you would've been in my room and straightened every single crease out of my fucking duvet... It used to drive me insane... I like chaos.. it's my chaos." He said to her and winked.

"This is my bed and my Chaos..." she said climbing on it next to him. She poured a glass of wine for them each and she sat back against the headboard. "So, you gotta girl?."

"Naw.. playing the field you know me... hooked up with China a few times but can't stay with her for long she drives me mad.. fucking diva!.." he smirked. "I guess you heard about yo daddy and Maddison?."

She sighed. "Yep..

"I take it you're not happy about that?."

"How am I supposed to be.. she was with my dad for years, didn't tell me shit.. she was visiting him in jail, didn't tell me shit.. but listened to me moaning about how much I missed him and how hurt I was by him being put away... they were at it when he got out, still didn't say shit.. and now she's gonna become my step mama.. and my siblings mom too.. Nothing can be the same for me and her now.. nothing.." she said adamantly.

Calvin looked at her

Calvin looked at her. "How about you.. you got a new man out here?."

"No... I've been busy with work and the baby.. and trying to stay off of your's, Reece's and my father's radar.. that didn't work though...

"And Orion?.."

"He's the boss of the club that I worked in.. I didn't even really know him until the other day... what's your dealing with him?."

"Reece let's me go so far with my own deals now so, he was one of my new connects.." he said. "He's an ass though.."

Sera laughed. She then looked at him, "you look bigger.. have you been working out.."

"Have a feel of my muscles..

"Calvin!." She said and laughed. He put his wine glass down.

"Sera I've never stopped thinking about you.. what an idiot I was.. how I lost you before I even had you..." he touched her face. "You're always gonna be beautiful to me.."
sera looked at him. Calvin leaned in and kissed her lips.

Sera felt her heart beat fast in her chest. He kissed her harder, she felt his tongue push against her lips, and her lips parted to allow him through. He pulled her down the bed a little further. He lie in between her legs and kissed her more, she pulled his top off over his head and she kissed his tattooed pecs. "I umm... I've got condoms...

"Good girl.. though I always carry a mint chocolate flavour pack in my pocket.."

"Of course you do.." she laughed as he kissed her more, sliding down the bed, undoing her dress to reveal her body, kissing her chest and torso, kissing her inner thighs, he pulled her panties down and the second his tongue hit her spot her back arched and she grabbed the bedsheets. It had been a long time since she had been with anyone. Reece was the last. Her head spun and she neared a very early orgasm. She stopped him and he smiled, he knelt up and rolled on the condom. He leaned forward and hovered over her. "Are you sure you want this?."

Her laboured breath caused her to mutter "yesss....
He guided his dick to her pussy and pushed into her. Her eyes were fixed on his as he eased in, nothing his lip the deeper he got. He wanted this to be so special, she to him was everything. He had waited years to be with her, like this.

He was so gentle in his love making, he caressed her body, kissed her, made sure his eyes were on her the whole time. He wanted this to last, he came to Atlanta not thinking in his wildest dreams that this would've been the outcome of a business dealing with Orion. "I love you," he whispered in her ear.....