Chapter 10 - LA

"Hey girl are we ready to leave or what?." Tamara said dragging her luggage bags with her through her front door.
She stopped when she saw Calvin. "Oh.. hi...

He nodded, he looked at Sera. "I'll see you in LA okay.." he lowered his head and kissed her lips, before he headed out.

"damn girl.. you do know some fine ass men!." Tamara said. "When are you gonna share that shit.. you can't keep them all to yo self!.."

"They are all more trouble than they are worth... listen, Reece is sending his jet to collect us, it will have some of his security on board, so please don't bring up what you just saw...

"Oh, you're fucking him and the big one too... wow... why do I live such a sheltered life when I could be getting all that" she said.

"Calvin is a friend of mine since we were kids... we have only recently begun to get a lil closer than I ever thought we would... the only issue is he now works for Reece and Reece is the over fucking protective, no scratch that possessive type... and him and Calvin have history so he can't know"

"Girl just find me some hot ass men like them I will be happy... I can't wait to get to LA" she said excitedly and scooped up Cassius in her arms.

--

Reece met with Romeo as he came out of the mall with Maddison. He nodded at Maddison and dapped Romeo. "you ready for Sera to come back to LA...

"Yeah, I sent the jet for her... she should get into LA later this afternoon" he told him.

Maddison had always been a little wary of Reece, everyone knew what he was about and even Romeo couldn't go up against him even though he would try. She squeezed his hand, letting him know that she wanted to go. "I need to head off man... we've just been baby shopping you know how that is, seeing as you are the father of now 5 kids" Romeo mocked.

He smirked. "I'll meet you at the trap tomorrow"

"Tomorrow? I thought I might be able to spend some time with Sera and Cassius...

"Business never sleeps man you know that... besides, I'll be spending time with my son after the meet" he told him and walked on to his car.

Maddison looked at Romeo as he pulled off. "He gives me the creeps...

"You used to work for him...

"We barely saw him at the club he only ever came down if there was trouble... he took a liking to Sera and I warned to stay away from him, but he was her sugar daddy... much like a father figure because you weren't around anymore, I guess... I don't know how she was not scared of him like most of the rest of us were" she said.

"I am not happy that she has a baby by him... but there are worse men out there and she will always be looked after by him... Truth is I don't have a say in anything now, as you said she was seeking a father figure because I want here for her" he told her. "He wouldn't ever hurt her; he isn't fixed that way... she just got to keep her distance from Calvin, and I hope to god when she gets back here, he isn't sniffing around her or that will rile Reece..." he added. "and that will cause a ticking time bomb to explode... the beef between those two is real enough already"

--

It was a while later that the jet touched down on LA soil. Tamara was jumping around like a crazed lunatic full of excitement. Sera was a little more apprehensive. She took a deep breath as they left the jet, her son in her arms. There was a blacked-out SUV waiting for them. The driver took their bags and helped with putting Cassius into the car in his car seat before heading out. "Girl, pinch me! We are being chauffer driven out here" Tamara said.

"Where are you taking us?" Sera said sitting forward and talking to the driver.

"Mr Roberts ordered me to take you to yo new home Miss Sera...

Tamara raised her eyebrows and laughed. "Miss Sera?"

Sera was a little quieter at the moment, it felt strange being back in LA. She looked at her cell in her hand as she received a text.

Calvin
You should have landed by now and I'm missing yo sexy ass already. Look, I know you and you are gonna be scared like a bitch to be back here. But girl, you don't have anything to worry about. I'm with Reece right now and he is just like a lil pussy cat, he's letting me stroke his hair and everything. He doesn't know shit, he ain't gonna know shit as long as you don't give it away with yo long ass face when he's around. I'll bell you tomorrow and we can get some time together... and P.S. yo new friend Tamara! Maddie and China are gonna eat her alive. X

She smiled at the text, but she was still feeling nervous.

--

"Are you her to do this business deal or are you just gonna stay texting over there" Carlos said angrily to Calvin.

"Girl keep yo fucking panties on... I'm listening" he answered. Just as Reece walked in.

Reece stared immediately at Calvin he narrowed his eyes at him before he looked at the others waiting on this meet. "I'm making some changes to the street teams out here" he looked again at Calvin. "seeing as you fucked up the deal with Orion and I now have to meet with him personally to get him to reinvest... you are now head of the runners on the outskirts of LA..."

Calvin furrowed his brow. "yo giving me a demotion?"

"Trust me, take it like the lil bitch that you are Calvin... yo ass is lucky you work for me at all!" Reece said. "but that means you're gonna need to stay in the trap house out there... no returning to this side of LA" he told him.

Romeo watched them both. Calvin smirked. "well 10 guesses for yo reasoning behind keeping me out of Central LA!"

"Calvin!" Romeo said. "don't test it man, he's the boss just do as he is fucking saying...
Calvin shook his head but kept quiet as Reece briefed the rest of the teams on their set ups. Romeo walked over to where Calvin was. "A lil warning from me too, stay away from Sera...

"Sera is my homegirl first and foremost...

"you need to take this in and fucking process it... You are gonna wind up dead if you keep testing him" he told him. "he will have you wiped out when you least expect it, you've been lucky up until now... but with my daughter coming back here with his son, he won't think twice about putting you in a box" he added and walked away leaving him with that advice.

--

"oh, my good, good lord... will you look at this place" Tamara said to Sera as they finally arrived at her new place. "This place is like a palace sis"

Sera looked around. "it sure is, I wasn't expecting this" she said as she hugged her son picking him up out of his car seat.

"Girl, this man has it bad for you because I'm telling you... all this" she said waving her arms in the air and looking around her. "is not just for kingpin junior over here" she said kissing the back of Cassius's head.