Chapter 3 - Reece's anger

Sera arrived back at the club to start her shift around 5 hours later. It was 9pm. Tamara spotted her and dragged her backstage to get ready together. "So I've booked you and Orion a room, the best one of the bunch.."

"I would rather it be the shittiest!." She said. "I just wanna get the dance over and done with.."

Tamara raised her eyebrows

Tamara raised her eyebrows. "He ain't gonna let you go out like that.. he's gone want you all night.. he's booked it for the entire night.. 10pm til 6am...

Sera rolled her eyes. "I suddenly feel ill.. I wasn't going here again.."

"You could do worse.." she shrugged. "He's handsome, sexy, loaded...

"And I'm done with men in this type of world." She said. "I will dance for him and I will make my excuses and leave." She told her.

The night rolled on it was 10.30, sera saw Orion arrive she was hoping he wasn't going to make it because he was already late, but sure enough there he was. Walking in with his demure stance. He was sexy but he had a shade of arrogance about him too.
He spotted Sera and he smirked and beckoned her to him with his finger. She clenched her fist behind her back and squeezed it hard, she then smiled and headed over to him.

He looked her up and down. "Turn around for me... I wanna see you.."
She twirled.
"Mmm.. you'll do...
She turned to where Tamara was and she stuck her fingers in her mouth as if she was puking and Tamara laughed and walked off.

——

Reece had arrived in Atlanta a few minutes ago. His anger had been building, he was in the car with Carlos on his way to the club. He had no idea if she would be there or not but it was a starting point, someone was gonna tell him where he could find her.

He looked in the rear view mirror there was another car following. He knew who owned this club and he wasn't taking any chances, he brought his best team with him in case things popped off. Him showing his face outside of LA and entering a different man's space could have its own unwanted territorial consequences.

——-

Romeo walked into the club, he took a seat at the back of the room. He looked around for his daughter but he couldn't see her. Girls approached him and he pushed them back. "Sera where the fuck are you!." He said to himself.

——-

Sera danced for Orion, she closed her eyes as she felt him trying to get her closer to his crotch. She moved her dance further away from him. "You're so damn fine baby..
She smiled but said nothing.
"Give me something back here.. what do you want me to do for you?."

"Give me a raise" she said to him sarcastically

"Give me a raise" she said to him sarcastically. "I think I've auditioned now.." she stood up.

He grabbed her arm tightly. "I don't think so.. You've got a smart mouth you know that.." he yanked her into his lap.
Tony knocked on the door. "COME IN!." He yelled, he was frustrated with Sera.

Tony walked in. "We've got a problem...

"And you can't handle it?."

He walked over to him and whispered in his ear. "Someone is here to see Sera.. I think it's Reece Roberts from LA.."

Orion stood back and looked at Sera with a look that stated there was more to this girl than met the eye. He smiled. "Sera wait here for me just a second baby girl.. I'll be right back.." he said and left with Tony.

He adjusted his shirt and blazer and headed down to the front of the bar. He saw Reece. He was well known but he was even more intimidating up close. He smiled. "How can I help you, this is my club..

"I don't give a fuck.. where's Sera?"

"Sera.. I'm not sure who you're talking about.."

"Mother fucker don't play games with me I know she works here.." he said, his anger was showing through.

Romeo could see it getting heated, he knew Reece too well. He headed down to the bar and he stood next to Reece. Reece looked at him and shook his head. "Are you serious..

"I'm not gonna let you scare her..." he whispered to him.

"As nice as this is gentlemen. I need to get back to my business." Orion said.

"You're lying.. you know her.." Reece pulled his gun. "And If you don't tell me where she is right now I'm gonna take yo fucking club down with you in it!." He snapped.

Romeo looked at Orion with his eyebrows raised. "I hate to say it but he doesn't send idle threats man.. if I were you and you know where she is I would just tell him.."

Orion looked at his own security who had drawn their guns. Romeo shook his head. "Wrong move."

Gun shots rang out as the two sides went off at each other, Reece's men started shooting back at Orion's men. People ran from the club.
"Shit this went left quick!." Romeo said to Reece.

"He pulled the first shot..now he's gotta pay for that." He said.

Sera heard the gunfire and she was scared. All she could think about was getting home to her son safely. She left the private dance room and headed towards the main bar. She started running with everyone else towards the exit doors. People were screaming, she tried to track down Tamara in the crowd but she couldn't. She just kept running.

Reece let his men take over and he and Romeo headed outside to distance themselves from this. This was not how it was supposed to go but he knew that the owner of this club was trigger-happy so that was why he came equipped.

Everyone spilled out of the club running in all directions, gunfire was still being exchanged inside.
Sera got out, she was frantic, scared she would never see her baby again. She looked back as she ran and at full speed she ran into someone and fell back on to the ground on her ass. She scrambled to get up and as she did she came face to face with Reece, Romeo and Carlos. Reece just looked at her. He smiled at Romeo. "I knew it would smoke her ass out!.."

He pulled her to the waiting car and took off leaving Romeo to call off his men and retreat now they had what they had come for

Sera was shaking uncontrollably. "Calm down.. how else was I supposed to get that seedy ass mother fucker to let me see you.."

She looked at him. "You did this.. shooting people.. bringing guns into the club..

"Oh don't act like you don't know what the fuck I do..." he looked at what she was wearing. He sniggered. "About to pull the same shit on him as you did on me huh?."

"What the hell does that mean.. I haven't asked you for a damn thing!.."

He grabbed her throat "were you ever gonna let me see my son huh?.. you fucking lied to me.. I waited and fucking waited to hear from you on the birth... but you had no fucking intention of calling me..." he let go of her throat.

"Everything was so messed up.. it was too soon for me...

"Don't you dare act like you're a poor lil missy.. you're fucking heartless... but as I'm here I'm gonna see my son and I'll decide if you're fit to have him full time.." he said out of anger, seeing her again just rocked him and let out all the emotion he had been holding on to for all of this time....