Chapter 22 - somethings wrong

Reece kissed every inch of Sera's body as she lie under him on his bed. Dinner was nice, they had talked some more. She remembered why she had fallen in love with him, he was so easy to talk to, so comfortable to be with. He made her laugh too. Dinner led to wine which led to kissing, which led to where they were right now.

She was naked after he had taken everything off of her. His eyes never left her body. Neither did his hands and lips. Sera felt the hairs on her body stand on end the deeper and sensual his kisses became couples with where he was kissing her. She gasped as she felt those kisses on her thighs move closer to her pussy. She began to thrust her body wanted him and he was holding back on purpose.

"Ohh.... Mmmmmm.." she moaned as his tongue suddenly flicked at her spot. She thrusted and writhed at him needing more. He worked his tongue on her deep and sensual, his fingers pushing in to her as he licked and sucked at her spot. He concentrated his tongue on her spot only, driving her wild, she reached forward to push him back, as he relentlessly slow sucked and finger fucked her. He wouldn't let her stop him, instead he intensified it until her legs began to tremble and her back arched. He felt her walls contract around his fingers so he gathered pace. "OHHHHHH..." she screamed as she orgasmed, it was hard and her her breath deepened as he didn't stop until her orgasm subsided.

He lie next to her and looked at her. He smiled. "How was that...

"You already know what you do to me.." she said. "I can't believe that you actually refrained from having sex with me.."

"It's not that I don't want to, trust me.. it's more the fact that I need you to see that I'm not just about that.... I hurt you last time.. so let's take it slow and when it's time it'll happen.." he said to her.

She rolled over and ran her nails over his bare, muscle clad chest and abs. "This is all that I wanted.. just to be here with you like this..." she said.

He smiled. "I know... and I just had to give you the time to work that out.." he told her. He kissed her head. "Now go to sleep I've got work to do tomorrow.." he added, and she snuggled into him.

————

Romeo arrived back home. He was miffed now, he had tried to speak to Sera, not only was she not picking up up, she was also not at home and neither was her son.

Maddison could see how stressed he was, she sat behind him and she rubbed his shoulders. "She will come to you...

 "She will come to you

"Where is she.. that's all I wanna know is she safe.. has someone gotten to her.."

"What do you mean?." She asked him.

"Walker... the guy who claims he is her father.. what if he found her and told her.. I can't lose her Maddie.. I just can't.."

"You don't know that he has.. if she isn't there with her son is there a chance that she could be with Reece at his place?... he moved out from being with his ex wife and kids and has his own pad now... maybe they reconciled?." She shrugged.

"Naw.. Reece wouldn't go there again I know he wouldn't.. he's not easily swayed and she managed to fuck him off in style.."

"He still loves her that is evident.. I've just got a hunch that that is where she is..." she said to him. "Come to bed, leave it until the morning and I'll try and help you locate her too.. but I think you should speak to Reece.. you might be surprised." She added and took his hand pulling him up from the sofa and leading him upstairs.

—————

Calvin finished inside of China. He breathed deeply and took off the condom as sat on the edge of the bed. "I've gotta go... I've gotta be at the trap.. I'll call into the club tonight.... And if you see Sera.. tell her she needs to fucking call me and stop fucking ignoring me.."

"Yea, yea I'll tell her.." she said to him. "Calvin... are you and her like... in a relationship or some shit?.."

He sniggered. "Naw... she just lets me hit when I want to.. I'm not one for relationships girl you know that... I like to keep my options open..." he smiled.

"Well you better go and I'll see you at the club tonight

"Well you better go and I'll see you at the club tonight." She said to him and as he left she jumped out of bed to get ready for her day.

————

Reece rushed about getting ready as Sera fed Cassius in her lap watching him. " I don't know what you're smiling at, this is because of you... You've put me behind, plus I just don't wanna walk out the door and leave you here I wanna stay with you.." he smiled.

"Reece...
He looked at her.
"Thank you...

"For what?."

"for letting me talk to you, for being you... you really straightened my head out..."

He nodded. "Good, I'm glad... but think things through.. and then when you're ready we will talk to yo father...

"please don't tell him if you see him today that I know about Walker...

"I'm not gonna say a word about that... not until you want me to.. it's too sensitive..." he kissed her lips as he leaned over her, he then kissed his sons head. "I'll see you later.." he added and then walked out.

He got outside and his cell rang. He looked at it and saw it was Romeo. He picked up. "Romeo, now want can I do for you..."

"I can't find Sera... I know this is an ask but...do you know where she is at all?.. have you seen her.. have you seen Cassius?.." he said.

"They stayed with me last night...

"What?.."

"She was with me.. she's at my place and she's fine.." he said.

"You and Sera...

"Don't sound so surprised... it was always on the cards" he said. "She's fine with me.. she's where she should be.."

"Is she okay... do you know if Walker is still on the scene.. he's gone to ground.."

"I'm on my way to the trap, be there and we can talk... but you do need to talk to Sera, and I will try to get her to see you but it will be with me...

"What?.. why... shes my daughter.. don't you start standing in my fucking way now you and her are getting close again..." he said abruptly.

"Mother fucker you don't have any room to talk anymore especially if what I've heard is true... she's with me and that's it.. I'll see you at the trap" he said and ended the call.

Romeo ended the call but he was worried now, Sera obviously knew something and she was avoiding him. He felt his heart hurt, he loved her and raised her and this would kill him if she walked away from him.....