Chapter 6 - Orion

Sera got ready to leave the apartment. She had Cassius in his stroller and she was meeting with Tamara to go over the plans to leave for LA. She stepped outside and she came face to face with Orion.
"So this is you?." He said looking at her place.

"Yeah.. this is me..

"You should see the mess of my club after yo friends came in and trashed it.." he said and he looked at her.

" he said and he looked at her

"I'm sorry about that.. any damages will get paid for.. I can assure you.."

"Oh I know they will... but I want to know how you intend to pay me back for it..."

She looked at him. "I don't know what you mean.."

"Are you really that naive?." He asked her. "The way I see it you owe me.. so I'm collecting on that.. me and an associate of mine.. We'll come back for you tonight.. don't be any where else but here.. and alone." He bent in front of the stroller and stroked Cassius's head. "Lil man will need to be asleep too.. I hope he's not easily woken.. you're gonna be busy and very noisy..." he added and then walked back down the drive to his car.

Sera just stared after him. She knew what this meant and she knew if she tried to skip out on him he would find her, she had a couple more days to go until she would be leaving for LA.

————-

"... so how was she?." Maddison asked Romeo as he freshened up.

"She looked good, really well.. but she's still stripping..

" it's because she won't accept handouts from anybody

" it's because she won't accept handouts from anybody... you included.." she sighed. "I miss her you know.."

"Well she knows about the baby and our plans to get wed.. of course it went down like a lead balloon... I just thought she would've been over it by now.." he said to her.

"She's hard work.. she is tough, she's had to take care of herself.. she takes things to heart too.. but I just hope that once she's back she will soften, talk to me again.." she sighed. "I did really think that Reece would've been able to change her mind and get her back here with him?."