Chapter 2 - LA

".... It's all locked and loaded.. sealed in the interior of the containers.. no one will see a damn thing.."

"That shits crazy!" Romeo dapped Calvin. "You're better at this than I ever thought you would be man!.." he laughed. "And the mother fuckers don't suspect a thing?."

Calvin raised his eyebrows. "Not a thing."

They both looked to the parking bay outside of the warehouse and saw Reece, he stayed in the car but let his window down which meant they had to go to him. They walked over and stood next to the window. "What's the profit on this shipment?."

"7

"7.2 million." Calvin said.
Reece raised his eyebrows and nodded his head, impressed.
"So I'm off probation with you now right?."

"Mother fucker don't even step.. you're lucky you ain't dead...

"Well technically so are you!...

Romeo punched him in his arm. "Shut the fuck up!.." he said with his brow furrowed. "Stop playing with him before he does kill you."

"Naw let his ass go.. as long as he knows he's my bitch now and he works for me then I'm winning.. ain't that right Calvin.. step outta line just once and he won't even see the light of day again...

"That's right bit.... I mean boss.." he said.
Reece just stared at him with a smirk to his lips. Calvin stared right back at him the same way. Romeo hated this slow simmering rivalry between these two and Reece had made sure that Romeo was right in the middle too for keeping Sera from him in Miami.

Carlos pulled in behind Reece and jumped out of the car. "So much for you even trying..

Romeo scowled. "What the fuck are you talking about?."

"Sera

"Sera...
Reece almost snapped his neck looking at Carlos as soon as he heard her name. "Melissa used to work behind the bar at Dazzlers.. she moved to Atlanta and took up a role 2 weeks ago working in the bar at Gold...

"Gold!." Romeo said.

"Yep, the elite high profile strip club in Atlanta.. and guess who's working there.. she saw her dance one night and then kept her distance so that she didn't recognise her... Sera is dancing at the club.."