Chapter 15 - Frayed

".... Hello you... can you come out to play?.."

Sera smiled. "Depends what you mean by come out to play.. don't forget I've got Cassius..."

"Okay... I've got some free time today.. and I wanna see you... how about I go all out and take you and Cassius to the drive thru..."

"I really wanna see you to, so if the drive thru is all that's on offer then I'll take it.." she smiled.

"Aite, come and meet me.. I better not come to yo place" Calvin said. "I'll be parked up outside the mall at noon." He said and ended the call.
Sera felt her heart palpitate, he was the only one making sense to her right now.

She walked over to Tamara who was sitting on the balcony looking out

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She walked over to Tamara who was sitting on the balcony looking out. "I'm gonna be heading out with Cassius for a while...

"You do you girl.. I've got a hot date with a beautician... I'm getting my hair, eyes and nails done... and then I'm gonna see if I can get a job at the place you used to work at.." she smiled.

Sera sniggered. "Trust me there are better places in LA.. but knock yourself out it's a money spinner for sure.."

————-

Reece had taken his two eldest to school and he had his twin girls with him for some daddy time. He pulled into the drive of Sera's place.
She saw him coming this time and she opened the door and went down to him. "Here you go again, turning up unannounced... you got a phone don't you!." She said to him with nonchalance.

"Drop the attitude Sera... I just want to take my son out for a few hours with his sisters.."

"I'm beginning to regret coming back here.. did you just get me back here so that you could make me look like a fucking idiot in front of everyone.." she said to him.

" she said to him

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Again!.. LOWER YO FUCKING TONE!." He snapped which made her jump. She swallowed hard but stopped.
"I don't know why the fuck You've got to get my back up all the time... what kick you get out of it... but I won't play yo fucking games Sera...

"I'm not playing any games.. I'm out here just trying to look out for myself. Since I've been back all I have had from you is grief.." she said to him. "What have I done?" She asked him.