Chapter 14 - Marcus Walker

"... you shouldn't let them bully you..

"I don't..  they just do for some reason." Sera replied.

Lester looked at her. "It is good to see you back in LA..."

Sera smiled at him. "Thanks.. I don't think I'll be sticking around for long though.. there is just too much history and hurt around here.." she told him.

"I get that.. I don't even see Calvin anymore.. we were homies since we were in diapers and now he is literally so far up Reece's ass...

"I don't think he has much of a choice.."

"Oh he does.. he just chooses to stay to wind him up... Calvin has made his money, he could start up by himself if he wanted to... naw, the reason he hangs around is because of you.. the closer he is to the baby daddy.. the more chance he has of finding you.." he told her.

"He knows where I am

"He knows where I am.. we saw each other in Atlanta..

"Oh you did huh?."

"Yeah..

"He finally nailed that.." he laughed.

She laughed and shook her head. "He's uncomplicated.. Reece is complicated, but I do love him.. my father and my friends are complicated.." she sighed. "Calvin is the only one who isn't.." she said.

"Well, this is you...
He said pulling up outside of her place. "Don't be stranger Sera.. we've been friends forever.." he added. She leaned over and kissed his cheek before she got out and headed to the house.

———-

".... She looked like a dumb ass to me.. if that girl was the best you had up here in this club.. then these poor men in here didn't know what they're fucking missing..." Elise said to Reece.

Romeo overheard her and after talking to Maddison he was angry. "Elise.. just watch yo fucking mouth yeah..

"Excuse me...

"She may have been stupid enough to sleep with him... but she's my daughter.. don't you dare bad mouth her around me!.."

"Oh.. yo, I didn't know that... the last time I saw yo daughter she was just a lil girl... I didn't mean to offend you..."

Romeo looked at Reece. "And you think it's cool to treat her like that to? She's the mother of yo child.. you do not respect her at all, do you," he said to him.

"I respect her, of course I do.. but she just does shit the wrong way.. leaving my son all the time with just anyone.. she did that shit in Atlanta too so she could work in that fucking club..." he said angrily. "I'll have him if she is just gonna leave him around all the damn time.."

"Naw... yo ass is angry with her because she won't take you back..." he said sitting forward and looking him dead in the face.

"Cmon boys simmer down." Elise said. She smiled. "Reece is gonna be occupied now anyway.. I'm back..