The promise

RAJVEER'S POV

"Then don't, akdu." She shouted at my face and walked away from my room.

How the hell can she shout at me like that ? Even my own family doesn't shout at me and she shouted directly at my face.

"Such a headache she is." I said to myself rubbing my forehead.

I wore another t-shirt and walked out of my room and went to Aarohi's room. I knocked on the door and that girl opened the door.

She was wearing a pink colour night suit. Her thighs were visible and her slim long legs too.

"You pervert." She cursed me and I looked towards her in a jerk.
"What ?" I asked her in disbelief.

"Are you deaf ? Can't you hear at once ? I said pervert." She shouted.
"Aarohi what loudspeaker have you brought home." I said.

"She is Naina. Aur bhai jaisi bhi hai meri bestfriend hai jhelna toh padega." Aarohi replied.
( she is Naina. And brother the way she is still she is my bestfriend I have to tolerate her. )

"Here take the speaker." I said and gave Aarohi the speaker.
"Thanks bhai." She said.

I came out of her room and went back inside my room. I sat on the balcony but the way she shouted on me was repeating continuously.

"Arghhh. She is so irritating." I said.

I brought my laptop and stared working to distract myself from her thoughts. When it was finally midnight and I was going to sleep I heared a loud music from someone's room.

I looked at my door being opened. So that was the reason the sound was coming inside otherwise my room was sound proof.

I went to close the door but the music even grew louder. I walked out of my room and the sound was coming from Aarohi's room. I remembered giving her my speaker.

I went back to my room and slammed the door behind me and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up when the sunrays fell on my face. I opened my eyes and looked around. There was my torn shirt lying under my feet. I picked the shirt and kept it inside my cupboard after folding it. I don't like my room messy.

I went to washroom to take a bath and came out wearing a complete black suit. I went outside and saw dadi and dadi talking a walk at the garden.

"Good morning." I greeted them.
"Good morning beta." They replied.

"Okay dadi bye I am getting late. If you need anything just call me." I said.
"We have something important for you to talk. Come home early." Dadu said.

"You know that I am going to stay at my penthouse." I said.
"Not today. It is very important. You will stay at home." He said.

"Okay I will." I said and sat inside my car. The driver drove to the destination.

As I reached my office my P.A came to me and informed

"Sir there is a very important meeting today with Mr. Maheshwari.And it will be at the book cafe named 'destiny'."

Why at a book cafe ? He didn't get any other place ?