First date

RAJVEER'S POV

I was busy in my office when I got a call from my grandmother. I picked it up with a huge smile.

"Hello, Raj." Dadi said.
"Hello dadi, how are you ?" I asked.

"I am doing well beta, you and Naina are good ?" She asked.
"Yes dadi we are all good." I said.

"How's dadu ?" I asked.
"He is okay beta. So I called you to say you something, actually inform you." She said.

"Sure dadi go ahead." I said.
"We chose a boy for Aarohi." She said.

"It's a great thing, I will arrive there to see. When's the boy coming ?" I asked.

"Sure you come here that's what we all want. The boy will be arriving tomorrow. He lives here but he went to Canada for some weeks." She said.

"Okay, we will arrive there tomorrow." I said.

"So when are you planning your honeymoon it's been so long since your marriage ?" She asked.

I can guess that she was smiling.

"Uhh we haven't thought about it yet. We will think." I said with hesitation.

"No no it's okay I am not forcing, I was just asking as it has been so long. If you want to go then go otherwise no forcing." She said chuckling.

"Okay dadi." I said.

After talking for some more minutes with her I hanged the call. Now I keep my phone with me all the time with full volume so I get a notification.

It was evening already so I decided to go home early. I think I should take her out today. We will enjoy.

I sat in my car and drove back to home. As I entered inside I saw the same view I see always. She was sitting on the couch with that two idiots--two cats sticking to her and she was watching the television.

"Welcome home early." She said smiling.

I returned the smile happily.

"Teach me how to make food." She said jumping out of the couch.
"Why ?" I asked.

"I can't always stay dependable on you right. I have to learn. What if someday you went out for some business work and I am alone in home. I should learn it." She said.

"If I go to any other place even for business work you are coming with me. And I won't do this again like I did. So you are not dependent on me, I am cooking for you with my happiness." I said.

"No but still I should-" she tried to say but I stopped her by leaning closer to her face.

"If I stay hungry I react a little too much and you have so much work you can't always come home early to make dinner for me." She said pouting.

"I am the CEO, I can come home and do my work from home whenever I want to. I want to make food for you. Every day." I said.

"Okay but." She was saying but stopped herself with a sigh.

I took the chance to ask her on a date.

"Would you go on a date with me today Mrs. Nain Rajveer Agnihotri ?" I asked her.