The arranged meeting

NAINA'S POV

My phone ringed for the thirtieth time now. It was again Aarohi. I haven't talking to her since I had a conflict with her brother. I stayed there for one night and as soon as it was early in the morning I came out of her house.

My phone again ringed. I couldn't even keep it on silent. What if dadu or dadi called me for an emergency ?

I got tired of it and picked the call
"Arghh finally you picked the call." She said.

"Why are you calling me continuously ?" I asked.
"Okay, I am sorry I know I should have told you that my brother was there in his room but I thought you knew." She said.

"I don't know anything. I am not talking to you. Bye." I said and hanged the call.

My phone again ringed. I picked the call.

"If you call me one more time I swear I will go to your house pick that antique vase of yours and throw at your head." I shouted at her and she immediately hanged the without saying anything.

I always keep embarrassing myself in front of everyone. And this time it was beacuse of Aarohi. If she would have told me that her brother is in that room I would never go there.

I was so irritated that I didn't even went near dadu to talk. I think I should go now.

"Hii dadu and dadi." I said.
"You got time for this old people ?" Dadi asked.

"Aap kahan buddhe ho aap mein toh abhi bhi jawaani bhari hui hai. You know sheela ki jawaani." I said to her.
( who said you are old ? You still have youngness filled inside you. You know 'sheela ki jawani'. )

"Stop your drama and come here we want to talk with you." Dadi said.

"Naina, listen to us very carefully and don't react in between just say what you want to say after we complete our whole thing." Dadu said seriously and I nodded my head.

"Your Agnihotri dadu and me. When we both were younger you know that we were bestfriends since that day and when his grandson was born he promised me that is If have a Grand daughter he will marry his grandson to my granddaughter." He said.

I opened my mouth to say something but dadi showed me eyes and I closed me mouth like a fish.

"I am not forcing you nor am I blackmailing you. Just meet him for once. You may like him." Dadu said.

"Now you can say what you want." Dadi added.

"No no this is all a complete nightmare. Are you guys saying me this for real ? I feel like I have entered some movie. Okay so you guys want me to marry a guy whom I have never met or not even seen him for once. I don't know how he is and what he is. How can I just marry him ?" I said all in one breath.

"Naina, that's what we are saying just meet him for once. And please it was our promise don't make us feel ashamed by rejecting him without even meeting eachother." Dadu requested.

"Okay okay don't make this sad voice I will meet him." I said and both of them gave me a sweet smile.

"Naina beta, your sister is returning from Thailand." Papa said.
"What really ? When ? How ? Where ?" I shouted happily.