The real wedding

Many of you didn't get the notification for the previous chapter 'the promises' if you haven't read it yet please go and read it and then read this chapter.

Please vote for this chapter.

NAINA'S POV

I was wearing a big white gown. Which was touching the ground. And a veil was covering my face and its end was covering the half of the room by its length.

We were still in New York. And we planned our wedding near the beach. A beautiful wedding near sunset.

We only invited our families to our real wedding. No more chaos needed. Families enough to enjoy with. When we informed dadu he asked why were we getting  married again we replied that we wanted to. It was our dream. They agreed to it easily.

We called Aarohi and tried to talk to her but she ended the call as soon as we told her that we are getting married again and we want her here. She said okay and just hanged the call without even saying bye.

I am sure something is wrong with her and someone is troubling her. I swear if I find that person I will shoot him right then and there. I miss how cheerful she was.

I was busy in my thoughts when I heared a knock on the door. I went and opened the door and saw Aaorhi standing there.

I jumped on her and hugged her so tightly that I was nor ready to leave her for even a second.

"How are you, Aarohi ? Where were you all these days ? Why are you ignoring us ? Tell us if there is a problem." I said in one breath.

"Naina, today is your wedding. Don't worry about it we can talk about me later." She said.

"But Aaro-" I  was saying when she interrupted me by saying

"Please Naina. I came here just for your wedding. I can't miss both of yours real marriage." She said.

"Aarohi, how are you, my baby sister ?" Veer came and hugged her.

"I am fine, bhai." She said hugging him back.

"How are you ?" She asked him.
"I am good but where were you ? Why you left home ? Is someone troubling you ? Tell the name Aarohi." He said.

"No bhai, it's nothing. I-i just left home because I want to be successful. I am opening a big cafe there. No need to worry for me and spoil your wedding. Please guys it's your wedding  just enjoy it." She said patting our shoulders.

We both hesitated at the same time but nodded our head. We will talk to her later for sure. If she doesn't want to tell us we can't force but something is very wrong.

He went out and I stayed in the room. Later dadi came and called me.

"How are you beta ?" Maa came and asked me.
"I am all good maa." I replied.

"Beta, you are not troubling my son, Raj right ?" Papa asked.

"Papaaaa." I whined and he laughed.

"Okay now let's go." He said.
"You all go I am coming." I said.

They all went out and i turned towards Aarohi.