His office

RAJVEER'S POV

I smashed my lips onto hers as I wanted more of her. Her lips were so sweet like when she parted away from me I wanted her lips all the time around my lips.

Our lips were moving in a sync. I continued sucking her lips till I was satisfied. I bit on her lower lip and she moaned I took the chance and slipped my tongue inside her mouth.

Our tongues did the fight and she threw her fists around my chest trying to get away. I finally took my lips away from her.

She panted hard to catch breath.

"Are you crazy ?" She said wiping her lips.
"Yeah now. For your lips." I said smirking.

She ran out of the kitchen with her face being flushed and her cheeks turning red. Her lips had turn a little red due to the biting and sucking.

"Naina, what happend you need something ?" I heared dadu asking her in dining hall.

"Uhh- no maa I was just going." She replied and came back to the kitchen.

She didn't look into my eyes and just ignored me and went to the fridge. She was doing her work and I was looking at her.

She tied her hair in a quick bun with her saree pallu tucked in waist. Her tattoo is so fuking hot.

"Nain." I called her but she ignored me.

"Nain" i called more loudly and she again ignored me.

I went near and held her elbow and turned her towards me. I lifted her chin and finally our eyes met.

"I will call dadi." She said in a serious tone.

"Call them and show what we are doing." I said.

"Leave me." She said trying to get rid of my hand.

"Why are you ignoring me now ?" I asked her.

"You kissed me." She said pouting and looking down.

"You kissed first." I said.
"First you challenged me. But then why you kissed me it was not even another challenge." She said.

"Uhh- ummm-" I didn't have any words to say so I kept quiet.

"What ?" She asked.
"Nothing." I said and went out of the kitchen.

"Listen." She called me.

I turned back and asked

"What ?"

"I don't know how to cook help me." She said.

"Okay fine." I said.
"You really know how to cook ?" She asked getting amazed.

"Yes." I replied.
"How ? I thought you were always busy in work and all." She said.

"When I was in college my so called parents were not staying at home most of the time and at that time dadi and dadu were also in abroad so I was forced to learn how to cook." I said.

"Oh- okay." She said. I can feel her pitying on me.

"No need to feel pity for me it's okay." I said.

I helped her in cooking and we went outside. She served everyone and everyone praised the food. They knew most of the things were made by me as they know the taste.

"Okay dadi we are leaving." I said.
"No wait for lunch." She said.

"Dadi I have work I can't stay." I tried to say.