The family discussion

NAINA'S POV

"You met him ?" Dadi asked as soon as I reached home.
"Yes." I said.

"How is he ? Nice naa ?" Maa asked.

'No. Not even a little bit.' I wish I could say the truth.

"Yes." I lied to them.
"Means you will agree to this marriage ?" Papa asked.

"You ask him his answer first." I said.
"Okay we will ask him but first you say. Are you okay with it ?" Dadu asked.

I can feel him having hope in his voice that I would agree for this marriage. That akdu won't agree for sure let me say yes when he will reject I will be at peace.

I nodded my head with a sad smile. I think dadi noticed me so she called me to a corner.

"Naina beta, we are really not forcing you. If you are not okay with this-" she stopped for a minute then again said

"You can reject it." She said trying to smile.
"No dadi I am really okay with it." I said.

God please help me. I don't want to hurt my grandparents they love me so much.

"Thank you so much. You always make us feel proud." Dadi said and kissed my forehead. I gave her a fake smile.

"Raj too said yes. We will go and meet them at their house. The date for the marriage will be finalized." Dadu announced leaving me all shocked.

I felt like the land beneath my feet has slipped.

God why ? Why he said yes ? Didn't he say that I am loudspeaker ?

I am not going to marry a man who doesn't bear all my tantrums. He ignores me and I hate it when someone does. Whom will I talk to ? I know Aarohi will be there but what if she goes somewhere outside what will I do ?

"Did he really ?" I asked to confirm once again and dadu nodded his head.
"We will go to there house today so be ready. Everyone will go." He said.

"Okay." I said and ran to my room.

What should I do now ? If I marry him for sure my life is going to be a hell. The way he behaves so coldly irritates me. He literally has a expressionless face.

I think I should talk to him once more. I will warn him and make him reject me.

Ohh I don't have his number. And if I asked Aarohi she will tease me.

My phone ringed and it was Aarohi. I immediately picked it up.

"Bro, you are going to become my Bhabhi." She screamed.
"So sad." I said.

"Why ? Don't you like him ?" She asked teasing me.
"I will kill you." I said.

"Okay first marry and come to this house then do whatever you want." She squealed.

"Give me your brother's number." I said.
"Oooo from now only. Something something." She teased.

"If you keep behaving like this I will never talk to you again." I shouted.
"Okay sorry sorry. Note the number." She said.