One room,one bed and his past

NAINA'S POV

As we reached home I immediately went inside his room in the masion. The room he used to stay at whenever he came here. 

The room where we first met.

He again went to office for some urgent work after dropping me at home. I took a fresh bath and changed into the night suit I brought from the mall.

I decided to sleep for some time as I was really sleepy. I know I would wake up at midnight.

I hugged the pillow and drifted off to sleep. I woke up when I felt some sound from the balcony.

I looked towards the balcony in a jerk and found him standing there leaning to the railing.

I looked at the clock it was two A.M. Now my all sleep was gone. I brought my phone and played a item song. When the song started he looked inside the room.

I was standing on the bed. He looked at me and asked

"Why did you wake up ?"
"I heared some sound and now all my sleep is gone." I said.

"Stop that nonsense song and go to sleep" I said.
"No." I said dancing on the song ignoring him.

I held his collar and pulled his face closer to me dancing with him.

"Nain, go to sleep." He said and I shook my head.

"Go and sleep and let me sleep too." He said.

"I won't." I said.
"You will not ?" He asked and I again shook my head.

I completely ignored him while dancing. My hair was tied in a bun which he opened. He slipped his hands inside my shirt touching my bare waist. He caressed his palms on my waist. I stopped dancing and looked at him.

"If you won't go to sleep right now, I will" He said and stopped and placed his lips on my jawline.

"Kiss"-peck- "every"-peck- "inch"- peck-"of"- peck- "you."

He trailed kisses all over my jawline to my collar bone.

I tried to go away from him but he pulled me more closer. He held my waist and tucked a hair strand behind my ear.

"L-let's go to sleep." I said.
"Why ? You won't dance ? With me ?" He asked.

"No I am feeling sleepy." I said.
"Ohh Really ?" He asked pinning her to wall and caging me in between his arms.

"You know what ? You are driving me insane." He said leaning closer to my face.

I closed her eyes and fisted my hands into my night suit. He held my both fist and intertwined our hands and pinned my hands above the wall.

With one hand he held my both wrists and he slipped the other hand inside my shirt on my bare waist again.

"Now dance, wifey." He said.
"You are challenging me ? Again ?" I asked smirking.

"Yes." He said.

I parted our hands and circled my arms around his neck. I took his both hands and kept it on my waist.