The staring and smiling

NAINA'S POV

I slammed the door behind his back too loudly. It was my mistake that I left the door open.

We were almost going to kiss eachother that too on the lips and that scared me to the core.

I went to bed and tried to sleep but miserable failed. I kept waiting for one hour to sleep but then got irritated. I got up and picked the book king of wrath by ana huang which I was reading and went to balcony.

I sat on the round swing and focused on my book.

I didn't realise when I fell asleep on the balcony. I woke up when I heared someone knocking the door.

Urghh I want to sleep. I went inside the room and opened the door.

Rajveer was standing infornt of me.

"Are you okay ?" I asked. Worried was spread across his face.
"Yes." I said.

I am calling you since fifteen minutes.

"What the hell were you doing Inside ?" He asked.
"I fell asleep on the balcony." I said grinning nervously.

"I got so worrie---" He was saying but stopped in mid way.
"So you are telling me that you were worried ? For me ?" I teased him.

"Nain, don't tease me I also know how to tease." He said coming one step closer.

Why does he call me nain. He is the first and only one to call me nain. I hate that nickname.

"Okay why were you calling me ?" I asked keeping a finger on his chest to stop him from coming more closer to me.

"Maa called me. She said something that I am not going to say you beacuse you will not agree and again you will start arguing so you call maa and talk to her about it." He said and went.

I pulled his shirt and stopped him.

"Okay okay say I won't argue." I said.

"Maa told us we have to go to our mansion our reception is there today at evening. She called us for lunch too." He said.
"But why ? Can't you deny for the reception ?" I shouted.

"See I told you will argue." He said pointing at me.

"But I don't have a proper dress." I complained.

"A woman is coming with the clothes. And you will not choose the dress. I will choose." He said.

"Why ? I will wear the dress it's my body I will choose." I said.
"Stay quiet or I will say that woman not to come." He said.

"Why are you doing this ?" I asked making a puppy face.

"Don't make this weird face. I don't have a heart that will melt by seeing this." He said and walked away.

I looked at the clock and it was twelve thirty. I picked my clothes and went to washroom to freshen up.

I came back wearing a white hot pant and a black top that had a white shirt on it like a Jacket.

NAINA'S OUTFIT :-