The final fight

RAJVEER'S POV

After we arrived home I made her sit on the bed and covered her with the blanket.

"Sit here, I am bringing food for you." I said and went downstairs.

I brought some fruits and gave her to eat. She made a weird face.

"You don't want to eat this ?" I asked and she shook her head.

"First you have to eat these fruits then I will bring you the food you want." I said.
"Fine." She said pouting.

"Let me feed you." I said.
"No, I can eat." She said.

"Nain, your right hand is injured let me help you." I said.

I fed her and she ate all food. She smiled at me and said

"Now bring me pizza."

"Okay I am ordering it till then go and take a bath." I said.
"How can I ? My hand is injured." She said.

"Should I call Aarohi ? She may help you." I said.
"She has gone to give her exams. You remember ? " She replied.

"Should I tell somna aunty ?" I asked.
"She is in the hospital with her son." She said.

"Then ? Your sister ?" I asked.
"She is also giving the same exams as aarohi." She said and we both sighed at the same time.

"Uhh s-should I h-help ?" I asked looking at the floor and with my eyes shut close. I don't know why but I was feeling shy while saying this even though I flirt with her everytime.

"Okay but close your eyes." She said pointing at my eyes.
"Then how will I help ?" I asked.

"Yes,I trust you that you won't do anything. So, sir would you like to help me in taking bath ?" She asked giggling.

"Sure madam, why not ?" I said smiling.

I took her clothes inside and picked her up in my arms and took inside too. The water came out of the shower and she pushed me beneath it.

"Nain, what are you doing ?" I asked.
"Playing with you." She replied laughing as i was still beneath the water.

I held her left elbow and pulled her towards me with out hurting her ankle and right hand. Her smile faded and blush crept on her face.

"Trying to play with me, babe ?" I asked lifting her chin to look at me.

She shook her head. Still blushing.

"We both will catch a cold if we stay under the water. Take a bath quickly and let's go out." I said kissing her forhead and she nodded her head.

After I helped her we both walked out of the washroom. I was still drenched in water. I made her wear her clothes and helped her in sitting on the bed.

"You are taking care of me like I got into a accide-" She was saying when I interrupted.

"Don't you even finish that sentence." I said.