The way he takes care of me

Again there was a notification problem and the previous chapter didn't reach some of you. So please go and read 'the happiest news' first and then this chapter.

Please  vote the previous chapter too.

Three months later

NAINA'S POV

I am four months pregnant right now and I am overloaded with my dearest fully caring husband. I mean I am not complaining but he is not even letting my feet touch the ground. He keeps going to the washroom with me everytime I want to go.

"Veer, please I am getting bored I want to go out." I whined as I was getting bored at home.

"We will go to your house then." He said.
"We just went there one week before and that was because I requested you so much." I said pouting.

"Veer." I called him with a stern voice.
"Hnn." He replied while he was cleaning the room with a broom.

"Please, baby." I said making a puppy face.
"Okay we will go out but only for one hour. I don't want to make you stay outside longer than that." He said.

I sighed but nodded my head. I was sitting in the bed so he knelt down in front of me and held the side of my waist.

"Nain, I am not forcing you to stay inside I am just a little too protective for our children. I know I am being over protective but I can't control myself. I am very happy and I don't want anything bad to happen." He said caressing my belly.

He held my both hands and squeezed them.

"I know but you are with me and I know you will take care of us. You will not let any harm touch us. So believe yourself and take me out now." I said caressing his hairs.

He nodded his head getting up. He went inside the washroom and changed into casual clothes. I was wearing a white floral saree with a full white sleeved blouse.

"Let's go, my queen." He said forwarding his hand. I kept my hand on his and he gave my hand a little squeeze again before making me stand up.

"So, should we make it one of our date ?" He asked me.
"Sure." I replied immediately.

"Dadi we are going on a date, we will be back in an hour." He said to dadi.

"Okay. Take care and come soon." She said. We nodded our head and were going out of the house when we met dadu outside.

He was sitting with Pearl and Olaf. Pearl is pregnant right now with Olaf. I was so happy when I found out that we both are pregnant at the same time.

It's funny to be happy in this thing but I felt happy I don't know why.

"Are you two going somewhere ?" He asked.
"On a date with my beautiful wife." Veer replied.

"Should I take mine on a date too ?" Dadu asked.

"Yeahhhh dadu being romantic at this age ?" I teased him.

"Obviously beta, I love her as much as I did her at the starting at the marriage. Actually I love her even more now. You both will experience this too just wait till you are of our age. Old couples are the most romantic and they just have their own way to show eachother that." He replied.

"What are you doing ?" Dadi asked standing behind us with her hands folded around her chest.

"Giving advice to this young couple." He replied.