The almost-kiss moment

RAJVEER'S POV

I was laying in my bed. Obviously not peacefully beacuse I remembered that she talks too much and if while blabbering she said anyone that we are sleeping in different room that might be a big and huge problem for both of us.

Aarohi is her bestfriend and she would surely say her this so I guess I should just say her this.

Raj you just have to say this to her and come back. No arguing and nothing.

I said myself and went towards her room. I knocked on the door but the door opened a little.

What a girl she is she doesn't even lock her door while sleeping. I shook my head and entered inside.

The room was whole and complete messy. Her luggage was open and lying on the ground. Some chips packet were on the bed and her lehenga hanging on the edge of the bed.

God I don't like messy things and messy rooms at all. I really need to get out of here as soon as I finish my important talk with her.

"Listen." I called but she was laying on the bed with her face snuggled into her stuffed white cat and her butterfly stuffed toy between her hands.

Her top was slipped up almost till her mid back giving a clear view of her sexy back and the her most sexiest waist. Her waist had a tattoo that gave me the biggest shock of my life.

I thought she isn't this type of girl who can get tattoo. She is very unpredictable.

A cute butterfly tattoo on her waist. She likes butterflies a kot I guess. My uncontrollable hand was going forward and forward and forward to touch that sexy tattoo of hers but stopped.

You just have to say her and go don't be distracted you jerk.

I said to myself.

"Heyy you." I shouted a bit more loudly.

I think I should come back tomorrow morning. I turned towards the door to go but stopped.

But what if she already says Aarohi everything before I wake up.

I again went back and called her.

"Miss whatever wake up." I said.

You motherfucker she is married now and that too to you. She is Mrs. not Ms. And her name is Naina not whatever.

My idiot and most stupid subconscious mind spoke.

Okay now shut up. I said to my mind.

Finally she opened her eyes and looked at me while rubbing her whole face with her palm.

"Why the hell are you here now ??" She shouted a bit while sitting.

"I want to talk about something." I said.
"Come tomorrow go. Let me sleep." She said and again was going to lay on the bed but I stopped her.

"Stop" I said.

"What 'important' work do you have at this middle of night. ?" She asked looking at the clock and mimicking the word important.