The wedding

NAINA'S POV

"Tie the magalsutra around her neck." The priest said to Rajveer.

I was looking at him sitting with a expressionless face. He didn't even have a happy face nor a sad face. He picked the magalsutra from the plate.

He tied it around my neck and his palms brushed on my neck. I felt tickling. His palms were ice cold and rough.

He didn't even gave me a glance and looked at the priest. Now the priest said him to fill vermilion in my hair partition.

He took a pinch of vermilion and filled it in my hair partition. A bit of it fell on my nose and my cheeks too.

"Vivah samparn hua." The priest said.
( the wedding is done. )

We got up and took blessing from everyone.

"Always be happy and stay together."

This was the same thing everyone were saying.

Now it was time for vidai. And for some reason no tears were coming out of my eyes i was sad but I was not crying till I saw dada and dadi.

"Dadi, dadu." I said and hugged them sobbing.

"Beta, don't cry on this happy occasion. They will keep you happily. And you will get the same love you got from us or maybe even more." Dadi said caressing my cheeks.

"Diii." Shreya shouted and hugged me.
I hugged her back.

"Take proper care of our family. And study well too." I said her.

"Maa papa, I am going." I said looking at my mom and dad.
"We don't say I am going say I am coming." Maa said.

I sat in the car and this heavy lehenga was squeezing my waist so tightly that I felt to throw it somewhere. I want to wear my comfy night dress.

I looked at him sitting silently with his eyes on the road. He was driving and I was sitting beside him.

I looked out of the window and no one spoke anything till I decided to break the silence.

"You are going to stay with everyone right ? I am not going live in that haunted penthouse all alone." I said.

He didn't reply to me and still kept looking at the door.

"What the hell is your problem ? Can't you reply-" I was shouting when he interrupted.

"Shut. Your. Mouth." He said growling.

"I won't-" I saw saying when he applied the car brake suddenly and my forhead was going to smash but it got saved due to my lehenga.

My lehenga was go big that it took half of the place of the car.

"If you say one more word I will take you to my penthouse." He said.

I kept mouth shut and played the song. And before he could stop the song I signed him form my actions that if I will stay quiet I will listen songs.

He sighed and started driving.

The song 'tera chehera from sanam teri kasam' was playing. I increased the volume to full and kept my face near the window.

After some time the car stopped. I was still looking out of the window when he said

"You need a special invitation to come out of the car ?"

"If you can give then I will take it gladly." I replied.
Just come out." He shouted.

I opened the door and after struggling with my lehenga i finally got out of the car. Everyone were standing at the door. Maa was holding a plate in her hands which had some flowers and someone things.