The honeymoon

RAJVEER'S POV

We sat in the car for the third time this day and drove to thw place where the jet was. I looked at her fidgeting with her phone.

"You okay ?" I asked.
"I am worried about Aarohi. She sees to be very lost nowadays." She said. Her voice was really worried.

"I noticed that Too." I replied. Aarohi is really behaving weird nowadays.

"I think we should talk to her after we return." I suggested.

"Yes we should. Definitely." She replied still lost in her world.

Her phone vibrated and we both looked at eachother as we saw the caller I'd.

It was Aarohi. She picked it up and after two minutes she hanged the call. I looked at her, her face stiffened, body stilled and mouth open with worriedness spread across her face.

"Everything okay ? What did she say ?" I asked.

"It was not Aarohi, it was dadi." She said.
"What did she say ?" I asked again.

"Aarohi is leaving the house." She said.
"Why all of a sudden ? And where is she going ?" I asked.

"She didn't say any reason she just say she wants to go and left. She said that she will inform them when she reached the place she is going. With all her things she went.She went without telling us, veer. She is surely in some problem. We need to help her." She said .

"But why she left her phone with dadi ?" I asked.

"She said that she will go there and buy a new phone and a new sim. But she will call us for sure." She replied to my question.

I nodded my head still unsatisfied by her behavior. I squeezed her shoulder to ease her from being worried.

She was really worried and me too. Obviously she is my sister and her bestfriend.

We sat inside the jet and for the rest of our ride we forgot our worriedness and enjoyed the ride.

"Nain, don't worry Aarohi will be safe. She knows that her family loves her and she won't do anything wrong. We should give her time, she may call us and come back. Something must have happened so she went. Don't worry, okay ?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

I kissed I forhead and leaned back to my seat.

"Veer, thank you for all this." She said looking into my eyes.

"No thank,you." I replied and she chuckled.

"We will do shopping ?" She asked.
"We will get the whole New York if you say so." I replied.

"I want a big damn library and a book cafe of my own." She said giggling.

"Okay, we will get it." I said casually.

"I was joking." She said and her smile faded.

"We can turn this joke into reality, nain." I whispered in her ears and she shivered.