The day before wedding

NAINA'S POV

The month has already passed.This one month felt like it just went like in one week. It was so fast.

My whole life is going to change from Tomorrow onwards. In this one month nor have I talked to him nor met him for even once. I didn't want to even he didn't. It was just a forced marriage so we had to do it.

Now it is currently 5 in the morning and I haven't slept yet. Obviously I never sleep at night. After a few hours my haldi will start.

I layed on the bed to sleep but someone knocked on the door.

"Who ?" I shouted getting irritated beacuse I was already feeling sleepy and now someone is coming inside.

"Nainaaa it's me." A girly voice came from outside. It was Aarohi's voice.
"Just come inside." I said.

She opened the door and closed it with a loud thud. She screamed and jumped on me.

"Why are your behaving like a monkey who has got food after years." I said. My upper lips tiwtching.

"You are going to stay at our house for life time now." She screamed with excitement.
"Let me sleep you bitch. I haven't slept at night." I said pushing her from the bed.

"Why ? Were you thinking about Raj bhai ?" She asked poking her elbow in my arms.

I picked the rolled paper from the table and threw it directly at her face. She just grinned at me.

"Get out of my room. Shoo shoo. I need to sleep go." I said kicking her out of the bed.

"I will come at nine o'clock be ready the function will start at ten." She said and went out of the room.

I hugged my pillow and drifted off to sleep.

"Naina, wake up. This girl. Today is her haldi and she is sleeping here. Wake up Nainaaa." I heared loud voices of someone.

"Kaun hai yaar ?" I shouted in my sleepy voice.
( who is it ? )

"Maa hoon teri yaar kya bol rahi hai."
( I am your mother why are you saying friend ? )

"Mumma let me sleep naa." I said.
"Your haldi ceremony is there wake up. Everyone came and tried to wake up you." She replied.

"Aree uth jaa kumbhakarn ki chati aulaad." She shouted loudly.
( wake up kumbhakarn's six number child )

I kept my palms on my ear. I sat on the bed rubbing eyes. My outfit was kept on the sofa and maa was standing near me with her hands on her waist.

"I woke up now go." I said.
"First go to washroom then I will go out of this room." She said.

I got off from the bed and went straight to washroom. After I took a bath I came out of the washroom and wore my outfit.

It was a yellow-orange mix coloured outfit. A top that was reaching till my mid stomach and a plazo pant. My waist was clearly visible. A think jacket like thing on the top of outfit.

 A think jacket like thing on the top of outfit