The photoshoot

NAINA'S POV

Why the hell was he showing so much possessiveness ? Okay I love men who are possessive over their women but he was not my real husband. Our relationship was a complete fake one.

And when I remembered it I don't know why but there was a slight pain in my heart.

Naina chill you don't like him.

I changed into a new pair of clothes that were a black oversized tshirt and a black pant. My hair was left open, I took my phone and went down. I had wore a watch on my wrist and a pendent on my neck too.

"Happy ?" I asked with sarcasm as I went near him. He nodded his head expressionlessly.

We sat in the car. A new one.

"New car ?" I asked.
"No it's a old one." He said.

"But I didn't see this from that many days." I said.
"I have many cars, nain not only one." He said.

"Stop calling me that I am not nain my name is Naina." I shouted.

"I know your name is Naina but what I am calling you is just a nickname." He said.

Just ?

He fucking gave me a nickname and he is calling that just. I really love it when someone gives me a nickmane but this one is irritating.

"It's irritating change the nickname." I said.
"No I won't I like calling you that." He replied.

"You like calling me that name but you don't like me." I said trying to tease him.

"If I ever started liking you no matter whatever happens I will never let you go away from me so you better pray that I never start liking you at first place. If I fell for you then you are not going anywhere away from me. You will stay with me even after the universe vanishes." He said.

I felt happy a little too much I don't know  why but I felt.

"I don't think so you will ever start liking me you hate me--" I said.
"I don't." He replied immediately while I was saying.

I immediately shut my mouth. I don't want this conversation to go somewhere else it will be awkward.

"When will we reach there ?" I asked.
"You are very bad at switching topics, nain." He said.

"Yeah I know." I said trying to laugh.

"We will reach in fifteen minutes." He said.

Okay these fifteen minutes will be the longest fifteen minutes of my life.

I kept my mouth shut hardly for five minutes and then took out my phone. I opened my phone's camera and tried to click a picture of myself.

I raised the phone high in the air to click selfie but then when he took my phone from my hand and took it to his side.

He was hoding the staring wheel in one hand and with the other he raised the phone high in the air and clicked a picture of us.

I gasped with shockness. He is behaving so weird today.

He gave me the phone back. I looked at the picture of us. In the picture I was looking at him with shockness and he was smiling at the camera.

He was smiling.
He was smiling.
He was smiling.

"You are smiling." I shouted happily.
He chuckled.

"It's not like you never saw me smiling." He said.