She's drunk

RAJVEER'S POV

"Ohh my God did The Rajveer Agnihotri just stuttered ? That too infront of his wife." She said with her eyes widened and her hands cupping her cheeks with shockness and while giggling.

"Nain,stop." I said glaring at her.

"Anyways you keep up with your rude face and rude talks I am gonna get a drink. Bye." She said and went.

I shook and went to meet near dadu.

"Dadu when will all this be over ?" I asked.
"Beta, it started just now it will go on now for a long time." Dadu said.

I sighed and went near dadi.

"Dadi." I said and hugged her.

"Mera bachha najar naa lage." She said.
( my son,may no evil eye fall on you )

"Where is your wife ?" She asked.
"I don't know." I replied.

"Son, now she is your wife. And most importantly today it is your reception. If you two don't stay together everyone might thing that there is some problem between you both." She said keeping a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah dadi I know." I said and went to find her.

I saw her sitting with Aarohi and drinking something. I went near them and sat.

"Bhai, you missed bhabhi naa ?" Aarohi said.

"You better stop all this drama Aarohi." I said with a straight face.

"Everyone are calling the couple for photographs. Come on go go." Dadu said to me.

We both sighed and made a irritated face. We went and stood at the center and the flashes continued.

Finally after a long long time we got a break to sit.

"Now go and eat the dinner." Dadu said.

We went and sat on the table. Aarohi was sitting with us too.

"Naina you completed the book you were reading ?" Aarohi asked her.

"No still left." Naina replied.

"There first sex is over or you are still on that chapter ?" Aarohi asked her.

My eyes widened as I looked at them and Naina coughed loudly.

"You know bhai she reads smu--" Aarohi was saying something when Naina picked a pizza slice and stuffed it inside Aarohi's mouth.

"You two continue your nonsense I am going." I said after completing my food.

Finally after one more hour the reception was over and it was time to go home.

"Dadu I am leaving." I said.

"Yes you can Naina will go with Aarohi. Aarohi will drop her in your penthouse you can go there." He replied.

Thank god she will go by herself I can't handle her dramas and obviously not after being so much tired.

I drove to home and went to my room. I went to washroom and took a bath. I came out with a towel wrapped around my waist.