His possessiveness

RAJVEER'S POV

I completed all my works and it took me five hours to complete it. She must have been tired by now. I should go and check on her.

Why would you check on her ?
Beacuse she's my wife.

Didn't you take her as a fake one.
But still she is my wife.

The argument went on my mind I ignored it and headed towards the library. I haven't really gone to that library since ten years and I have a very bad memory there too. But when she asked me to go with her I couldn't deny beacuse she was scared and it was on her face too.

And I don't know why but the thought of her crying was doing something inside my body and it was not feeling good.

I went inside and saw her sleeping on the couch with the book on her chest. I looked at the clock it was evening by now I should wake her up.

"Nain, wake up." I called her.

She opened her eyes then winced and then again drifted off to sleep.

"Nain, we need to go home." I said.

"Nah let me sleep." She murmured.

I picked her up in my arms but she didn't wake then also. I carried her out of my cabin and went downstairs.

"Sir, is she okay ?" My P.A, asked.
"Yes she is absolutely fine." I said.

"Sir there is a new meeting for you." My P.A said.
"Which meeting ?" I asked.

"Basically some photographers of the biggest company of india are coming to click your photographs. So they want to meet you today." He said.

"My photograph ?" I asked as I was not sure. Why would someone arrange a unnecessary photo session.

"Sir actually not just you it's a couple shoot." He said.

"No." I said and started walking.

"Sir sir it is really a big deal for us sir you can just attend the meeting. It's not a big problem sir. The photo shoot will be over within a hour." He said.

"I will think of it." I said and walked out.

She finally opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Where am I ?" She asked.
"In your husband's arms." I said.

She blushed a little and then again asked

"But why am here ?"

"You fell asleep in the library. I tried to wake you up but you weren't listening." I said.

"You can put me down now. I am awake." She said.

I put her down. I didn't want to actually. I liked it when she was in my arms.

"Which photo shoot was your P.A talking about ?" She asked.

"You heared it ?" I asked.
"Not clearly though." She said.